Manly v Mounties live 11:30

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
So out of todays game if its a trial for a wing spot in 1st grade
We have Williame ,Parker Schuster and Tuihati
Wiiliame i suppose gets the nod ,of him already experiencing !st grade
For me if thats our choices i'd go for Tuihati there all about the same level
Brayden played really well, just wish/hope he could take it to the next level in the NRL. He was the standout for the wing trial spot.I Liked the look of Tuihati as well.

Yes - the ANZAC Spirit lives on in Wiliame :exclamation:

LHS could be his natural position :)
I am willing to give him another go and i think Barrett will to so will he or won't he get another chance surely against the knights he can break his duck in the NRL

Imagine what they could accomplish with a David Heath like Coach :wondering:

I really miss watching the 3 grades in one round. We would get early glimpses of the young ones' evolution into NRL players :(
Not retaining David Heath has to be the worst decision made. This guy achieved miracles with the kids in the Holden cup and he would have been perfect to groom the reserves for the first team. Our Holden cup team has regressed to levels of early 2014 and 2013 getting whacked by 30 points plus most weeks. It is sad but to see that team from last year broken up when we had a chance to retain them disappoints me. We need lower grades that perform and keep the guys ahead of them honest. I think so far this year we have seen 2 wins out of 13 for our minor grades combined, that is pathetic!!

I am willing to give him another go and i think Barrett will to so will he or won't he get another chance surely against the knights he can break his duck in the NRL

Williame played great as did the winger outside him. I also liked the look of Dylan Kelly who has NRL written all over him. Schuster was solid and Goodall is a beast and could developpe into something

we will never be competitive in lower grades when we are using the second tier cap to pay players to play at other clubs, balin, hiku and gutherson all have money included in this cap

Yep it was great that the Mounties laid down and fell asleep in the last 20. Buggered if I know who would ever deserve consideration in firsts. I always thought 2nd grade was to showcase who wants a crack in the top grade. They look uncoached lol

Yep it was great that the Mounties laid down and fell asleep in the last 20. Buggered if I know who would ever deserve consideration in firsts. I always thought 2nd grade was to showcase who wants a crack in the top grade. They look uncoached lol

Remember Willow as a player though? He'd run towards the opposition defensive line, a defender would touch him, and he instantly drop into the fetal position, then providing the slowest play the ball in history.

Hahaha

To be fair though, he was a tackling machine, and he was quite a utility.

Not sure what credentials he has as a coach, but I'd say his record may be the one of the worse ever. I'll try and research - he's coached NSW Cup since 2013 (Toyota Cup in 2012), then NSW Cup in 2011:

2016: Won 2, Lost 5 (NSW Cup)
2015: Won 11, Lost 11 (NSW Cup)
2014: Won 4, Lost 15 (NSW Cup)
2013: Won 7, Lost 17 (NSW Cup)
2012: Won 6, Lost 16 (Toyota Cup this year)
2011: Won 5, Lost 15 (NSW Cup)

So his coaching record is:
Games played: 114
Games Won: 35
Games Lost: 79
Winning %: 30.70%

Remember Willow as a player though? He'd run towards the opposition defensive line, a defender would touch him, and he instantly drop into the fetal position, then providing the slowest play the ball in history.

Hahaha

To be fair though, he was a tackling machine, and he was quite a utility.

Not sure what credentials he has as a coach, but I'd say his record may be the one of the worse ever. I'll try and research - he's coached NSW Cup since 2013 (Toyota Cup in 2012), then NSW Cup in 2011:

2016: Won 2, Lost 5 (NSW Cup)
2015: Won 11, Lost 11 (NSW Cup)
2014: Won 4, Lost 15 (NSW Cup)
2013: Won 7, Lost 17 (NSW Cup)
2012: Won 6, Lost 16 (Toyota Cup this year)
2011: Won 5, Lost 15 (NSW Cup)

So his coaching record is:
Games played: 114
Games Won: 35
Games Lost: 79
Winning %: 30.70%
These figures dont lie and I do understand that maybe Willo has not had the cattle or the money to do much with the team but it is had to see him retained while quality coaches who really did achieve like David Heath were let go. Mind boggling decision to be honest.

A tale of two halves. Must have been Willo's pep talk at half time that got them going. If only they could play this way for the full 80.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6