Manly v Newcastle [Round 10 2014]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

RiverEagle

Bencher
You get days like this where nothing goes right but it's the lack of passion and urgency I can't cop.

THEY had all the reasons to be limp wrists

NOT US!

zabble

Reserve Grader
Worst performance I have seen for many years. Disgraceful.

Desperately need our injured troops back.

God

Bencher
So crap. There's a few people out there making Benji Marshells return the other night look like a reasonable performance in comparison. .

Shoe1

Journey Man
Brett you're captain don't run it on the 5th on the blind again, you're killing us with it. Also captain, talk to the team instead of drinking while waiting for the kick.

HK_Eagle

First Grader
Premium Member
RiverEagle said:
You get days like this where nothing goes right but it's the lack of passion and urgency I can't cop.

THEY had all the reasons to be limp wrists

NOT US!

And it's not like they have lifted and played well either. It's very disconcerting.

panash

Reserve Grader
There are other teams in this comp , that are not as skilled or talented but their attitude is much better every week....

This was really an easy game 2 points that would be handy at the end of the year , should have been focused from kick , up by 30-nil half time then play like this if needed....

Every 2 points is valuable at the end of the year , and this loss will hurt us

Ryan

Journey Man
Doesnt even look like this team is trying? What's going on. There needs to be an investigation. ..again...lol.

No care factor.

RiverEagle

Bencher
Hey, at least we shouldn't have too many, if any picked for Origin now...(apart from Cherry).

Maybe that's our cunning plan...?

Come back Killer and Foz ASAP.

6/71

Reserve Grader
Injuries or not, the guys out there should be able to catch and hold a football.

If not, you do not call yourself a professional footballer.

Complete lack of energy. Terrible effort all round.

Roger

Reserve Grader
Why do we do this in these games, so frustrating, should of won easily. Said it before the game, we always do this.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
This is the sort of game where Foz usually stands up, but we have just been pathetic, I haven't seen this kind of crap since Jye Mullane was playing

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
11 8 3 75 20
12 9 3 70 20
12 8 4 100 18
12 7 5 64 18
12 7 5 -37 18
13 7 6 133 16
12 7 5 57 16