Manly v Newcastle [Round 10 2014]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It was a stroke of genius hiring to hire tooves at coach...his head matches our uniform when he is angry

Wow, that was a bit of a shocker.

Not enough tough simple go forward from the forwards, we look too set on passing it without anybody really hitting onto the pass hard and into holes. Credit to King, who did look to run straight and hard a couple of times, and Wolf, who was the only one looking to steam onto these passes and run the holes.

Overall, we look apathetic and a bit lost. The timing and synch is way off. I hope Tooves gets them back to basics, and has the forwards building a platform to work from. And just focus on respecting possession and building pressure.

Where is any sign of urgency? We lack all signs of care and passion. Feel bad for the fans who paid hard earned turning up.

This is a glimpse into life after Glenn Stewart.

Newcastle are heavily injured as well, so thats no excuse. Toovey hasnt got the boys fired up.

We're only six behind - we will win this - all we have to do is hold the ball. Don't force passes when they don't need to. Back to basics.

Absolutely killing ourselves. About three almost certain tries bombed... Not held out, no great defensive effort from the Knights, just chances gone begging.

Bit of anger, bit of pride and a half decent ten minutes and we all sing a different tune.

If we ground them down up the middle for the first 20 instead of going wide we would be comfortably ahead by now.

Seeing Killer walkin round the sheds...wish he was out there tonight.

And Foz for that matter.

We're lacking their class n composure a lot so far

Games we're expected to win always worry me, especially at Brookvale. Sometimes it feels like we show up expecting to win without doing any of the hard work. Nobody looks all that keen to be out there and Cherry still doesn't look right - seems to be hobbling a lot. Be interesting to see if we show up to play for the second half.

Pushing passes for no reason and JT inability to catch a high kick.

DCE looks to have been hurt again :(

Snake can't run and throwing wild passes :huh:

Wolfie looked great with that break up the field, but no support again !?

2v please have an investigation - we should win this easy in the 2nd half :angel:

Joe's wife Maybelle has just sung again, hope she goes well in The Voice :)

The crowd has also built up, we must be over 9k :)

Ball control is killing us. We need to go back to basics if we want to win.

DCE is looking a little flat, if he can start taking control of the game we should be good. Matai is our best out there tonight.

Its one of those nights where the 50/50 plays are going against us.

Ron E. Gibbs said:
Games we're expected to win always worry me, especially at Brookvale. Sometimes it feels like we show up expecting to win without doing any of the hard work. Nobody looks all that keen to be out there and Cherry still doesn't look right - seems to be hobbling a lot. Be interesting to see if we show up to play for the second half.

He seems to only be able to run sideways poor beggar

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8