Manly v Newcastle [Round 10 2014]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Maaaaaaanly, MaaAaaanly - I love manly along with 8,665 hoarse and happy Manly Fans :heart:

Hope the TV relayed the chant at the end - it was deafening :D

We did a Melbourne on the Noughts!!!

We probly DIDN'T deserve the win, but we all know we've been unlucky like that...think the Scum Round 1.

Really pleased for our fans at the ground!

As i said just after halftime, if we scored one try we would probably win. But my god did we play bad.

Seems Tafua was paying tribute to the Wolfman with all those dropped balls - can't believe we won that, loved seeing the Knights players slumped on the ground, will be hard to recover from that.

We didn't deserve that! They were the better team. We missed the last try because the feed died on us, they were by far the better team we won and won ugly but man

Any one else other than the raiders we were gone for sure tonight.

But yet again we pull another rabbit or 3 this time, out of the hat.

I never ever doubted Manly would win that. But FMD that was 78 min of **** with 4X 30 sec of brilliance.
DCE, Starling, Faufua, Jamie B.

voicefromthehill said:
Seems Tafua was paying tribute to the Wolfman with all those dropped balls - can't believe we won that, loved seeing the Knights players slumped on the ground, will be hard to recover from that.
No pay and no win poor sods. They played on emotion tonight

Masked Eagle said:
Eagles2nv said:
I thought he had kicked that then. Mullen made the wrond decision, he could have kicked it.

One of the reasons i think Mullen is overrated. The gun play makers stand up in those instances, not leave it up to someone else.

And a decent playmaker would have cut manly to shreds tonight. So much ball and field position. He is mr timid.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8