Manly v Newcastle teams/ Game chat thread.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Stuff footy I am sick of it this weekend. Funniest Home Videos for me. Good night

gee, I'm glad I stayed up past 2am to watch that crap.

players feel free to post your apologies here.

Our run home is tough we have to win against teams like Newcastle to be a chance at top 4, now im worried about even make the top 8

The Wheel said:
Fark, i am feeling sick, the only consolation is that we couldnt play that bad again this year

are you serious, how many times have we played this bad this year already? we can and probably will play this bad again, what annoys me is everytime we are a chance to jump into the four we play like crap!

At least the Storm got done. That pushes us further down the table......Where we belong with that effort.

people we have to be realistic this team does not look like its going back to back.... something is missing in defence newcastle scored 4/6 times they reached our danger zone...
we were in the danger zone plenty of times in the first half and couldnt score...

what was that hot potato stuff ???? something is wrong... definately missing on the field...

anything can happen in the finals but we got to make the 8 first with some desire !!!! ( top 4 is a bonus this year )

Not defending a poor effort but before the online match broadcast - ABC grandstand - the commentary said something about a few of the Manly playing team suffering from the flu and were wondering whether it would effect performance. They certainly played like they should have been in bed.

niccipops said:
Not defending a poor effort but before the online match broadcast - ABC grandstand - the commentary said something about a few of the Manly playing team suffering from the flu and were wondering whether it would effect performance. They certainly played like they should have been in bed.

No doubt Nic. Many of the team were affected.

Knights more determined, solid and played well for most of the match better than I've seen them all year.
Sure Manly were weakened and played poorly, but the Knights defence especially shut them down time after time, a well-deserved win by a totally unexpected margin.

Devastated.

Phool Rothfelch writes in today's Telecrap.....

Eagle Rest

Manly's poor performance against the Knights can be put down to the fact half the side was suffering from the flu and they were without the Stewart brothers and Steve Matai. Just watch them bounce back against the Bulldpgs on Friday night.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6