Game Day: Manly v Panthers [Round 26, 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Watching Fox, listening to the Ms commentary, they said penriff were running at Will....
Haven't heard of him.
We must be dragging them in off the street now !!

Do we suck again?
Didn't see the panfers try as broadcast was down for first 5 mins.

Parcell has been looking to run from dummy half and made a couple of good darts (including drawing a penalty from one).

Turbo had a good run, bringing the ball back under pressure.

AFB error while playing the ball 1 meter out with momentum.

Williame bundled into touch going for a try in the corner

Disorganised and ordinary in attacking 20 as usual.

DCE stands flat on the last tackle and they run up on him and he gives a hospital/Hoppa pass.

And then a forward pass.

Come on Daly.

DCE is the most indecisive half in the game. He's gone backwards. Can't blame the forwards, they're doing a good job tonight.

And Panfers come down our end, make a hash of their last tackle, improvise, and still manage to force a drop out. It just shows how woeful we are in the attacking zone.

I've missed 4 weeks being overseas.

Our defence seems 100% worse. With panthers making metres with ease and then us not pushing off the line.

Or not rushing up even.

I was kind of hoping we would turn up and wanna put in a good show for our last game after such a disappointing season (for whatever reasons). Yeah nah.

Oh well, as a dumbass fan I'll carry on the hope that we will turn this around yet. lol

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7