Game Day: Manly v Parra [Round 7, 2018]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I unfortunately had to listen to the Continuous call team because for abotu 10 minutes I had no option - wow are they biased against Manly - fat Bro Man and Levy could not me more against based on everything they say.

Feel sick - there is such an agenda against the Sea Eagles throughout the NRL and those that promote it, it is overwhelming.

NYEagle

images (12).jpeg

Thank god we are playing Parra, they dont look great, any other team would have 40 on us

Feels like i'm watching a replay of last week. Get creamed in possession the first 10, continually drop the ball for the next 30 mins, then let in a couple late tries. We really haven't learnt anything from the Tigers game.
We have performed better than last week - it was only two calls against us last week before the team fell apart. At least we made it to the 25 minute mark this week.

Guess its time to get a new hobby, the team are fighting and arguing and yelling at each other. This is not a united team, and they are starting to play like a group of individuals again

We have performed better than last week - it was only two calls against us last week before the team fell apart. At least we made it to the 25 minute mark this week.
It's still 20-0 and the boys (or should i say under 12's) are heartless as ever

Do I think the refs are cheating? no do I believe the rub of the green has gone against us today? yes. But that's two different questions.

Ok fair enough, I respect that.

I will admit to being one eyed!

Looks terrible to me, I feel like in the first ten minutes Parra were handed all the possession by the refs and I simply couldn’t see why.

Now Manly are gassed after being starved of the ball they’re starting to look horrible. Ref’s job done, they can hand out some cheap even up penalties.

For full disclosure I do believe aliens run the Pentagon and 9/11 was a CIA ploy to sell more gummy bears.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8