Manly v Parramatta [Round 17 2013] Game day thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Kiwi Eagle said:
After watching the past 2 months, and watching this, we see the absolute class of B Stewart injecting into this side. Unbelievable player

That i 100% agree with!!

Kiwi Eagle said:
After watching the past 2 months, and watching this, we see the absolute class of B Stewart injecting into this side. Unbelievable player

He's unreal. so composed. Seems to have got better in all other areas in his game since he lost a bit of pace.

Only superstars manage that.

So far no stupid errors or penalties. This is the period we normally self implode. Let's hope we can keep this composure and control up for 80.

That pass from DCE would make the final for worst in a manly jumper

Every other time I have seen a player laying on the ground stripped it has been a penalty

We should be winning by more but I am not that fussed. I am just happy to see us playing more direct, especially gifty. How good is Foran.

Parra's best skill is holding down tackled players, however the tackling part they have trouble with.

I'm holding off declaring us back for awhile, a very ordinary team is causing real issues to us at times, and they have worse defence the kellyville under 7's

So far so good, just need to keep going. Have to say, Daly is throwing some poor passes but at least the one to Brett was perfect.

They are still a side that will be dangerous throwing the ball around willy nilly, have those type of players there although Loko gone makes them less dangerous

What are these clowns talking for and against for !! It is irrelevant to us coz of the draw we had

OK so we need to score 2 tries more than the eels in the second half minimum for this to be a win worthy of a top 4 team, Eels should give up by the 60 min mark so we need a good performance for the whole 2nd 40.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6