MANLY V Penriff -Pre-game discussion

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
well Manly fans don't rate Barrett, DCE, Sirro, Uate, Walker, Frankenstein, BJ, Lussick, Api, Green, Tafua at all, I have read threads stating this.
Yes well at least MOST of those players don't get paid as much as tamou and Merrin would

I don't know if merrin's form is down or not but if it is letting Sal slip from his grasp would be the reason.
I know mine would be.

I don't know if merrin's form is down or not but if it is letting Sal slip from his grasp would be the reason.
I know mine would be.

No she has been the albatross round his neck. His form has been on the slide since using all his energy on her. Now he is rid of that vortex of doom he will slowly get over it and get back to the legend we know he is.

No she has been the albatross round his neck. His form has been on the slide since using all his energy on her. Now he is rid of that vortex of doom he will slowly get over it and get back to the legend we know he is.
I know where I'd rather spend my...."Energy".

images (3).jpg

Yes look at the horrid beast.
Look real good at it.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...a/news-story/042575037708c8877af48bff37e61202

Winterstein proving his worth in NRL arena
Andrew Prentice, Manly Daily
July 5, 2017 5:10pm

FRANK Winterstein finally feels he belongs at NRL level.

The 30-year-old has been brilliant all season in the backrow, a key figure as the Sea Eagles have marched into the top four after 17 rounds.

It is a remarkable effort given Winterstein was playing rugby in Japan before signing on with the Australian Sevens rugby squad last year.

2efdcf9061990f1cd40b53dc6d68f260

Frank Winterstein and Daly Cherry-Evans (right) celebrate a try. Picture: AAP

“It has been a bit of a whirlwind for me,’’ Winterstein said.

“Manly gave me an opportunity late last season and things went from there.

“I’m really enjoying my footy and also the sense of brotherhood the team has — on and off the field.”

The Samoan international will have a new second row partner against Penrith this Saturday night in Jarrad Kennedy.

With Curtis Sironen and Lewis Brown both injured, Winterstein has backed the recruit from Canberra to excel at Pepper Stadium.

“He is a tough competitor and fit as a fiddle,’’ he said.

“Jarrad will definitely do a job for us.”

If true, Paseka will have to come onto the bench, he's the only forward left in the 21.

Or Lussick back to prop ... Lane to 2nd row and Kennedy to lock and Parker back on the bench ... or the answer is a pineapple and Baz will trick us all.

Yeo's not much chop. He's handy enough, but he'd be in the bottom 10% of starting backrowers in the game. Saying he is Beaver like is laughable, Beaver's defence alone was phenomemal, not to mention his try scoring ability. Yeo's lanky and plays in the backrow, that's where the similarities with Beaver end.

Merrin has been brilliant some games, but others he's had reduced minutes for some reason. He's still very dangerous, especially close to the line with his offloading ability.

We are travelling great and we will play finals footy this year but I see this as a huge danger game. Panthers will be fired up and they seem to have the wood over us lately.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8