Game Day: Manly v Rabbids [Round 20, 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
@susan

Funny how one fullback " gets injured" ( yeah right) , and the young gun comes in and suddenly , whizz bang we look like a football side again!!

Based on what we are seeing doubtful the previous one can get back in!!

Fluffy

Journey Man
We have to keep Starling - even if it is for just the games against the bunnies.

That run after the BS scrum call where Wright got man handled was one of the best prop runs I have seen in years. Most of our players were still getting onside so the bunnies defense knew it was a 1 up and he makes 20m after scrambling back from the scrum. We are back on the front foot again.

HoldenV8

Journey Man
Even if Snake is passed fit later this season, would you seriously move Tom from fullback? He's killing it back there.

Jake's hit on (I think) Tom Burgess was a classic.

We are dominating all over the park. And Killer.....what can you say other than why didn't he play 5/8 from the start of this year? Vintage Killer tonight.

NFN2IT

Reserve Grader
That was a good half! Our attack is still a lil shakey at times but i think thats more Chez still adjusting to playing both sides and more touches.

Our Defence has been really really good too. We are playing hard and fast

Nordburg

First Grader
We have to keep Starling - even if it is for just the games against the bunnies.

That run after the BS scrum call where Wright got man handled was one of the best prop runs I have seen in years. Most of our players were still getting onside so the bunnies defense knew it was a 1 up and he makes 20m after scrambling back from the scrum. We are back on the front foot again.
Solid player who takes up little space in the cap

Fluffy

Journey Man
Think the lads will win tonight but AFB out for Starling is mind boggling. Starling is a fringe first grader at best,the other bloke has power and potential... Why not use it.

Have been happy with Trent lately in that he has changed our playing style to suit our pack and dropped Snake but just can't understand this move.

Against any other team you would be correct but against Souffs Starling is usually our best prop and so far he has let no one done.

HoldenV8

Journey Man
The only problem with Lussick tonight is that going for some big hits he's come up with 5 missed tackles so far. Other than that he's continuing the form he's shown the same form he's been in for the past month or so.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
11 8 3 75 20
12 9 3 70 20
12 8 4 100 18
12 7 5 64 16
12 7 5 57 16
12 7 5 -37 16