Game Day: Manly v Rabbids [Round 20, 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
We won but I am really disappointed with that garbage second half it was atrocious. Feels like we lost. Really need to go into the market for some quality second tier players. Missing a fit Matai and Snake really chews up too much of our cap and we are left with reserve graders like Green, Wright and Williame and we have Lewis Brown in the Centres.

That was nerve-wrecking.

Also, anyone that thinks the Burgess no try is a try is wrong. You need to regain possession to score a try. He didn't regain the ball at all.
Yeah exactly - the rule as it is now has shifted quite firmly away from the old "one finger = control" garbage

Very greasy conditions and hard to play footy when souths were rushing up off side in dce face all night. Gritted out the win though

Leary went ok tonight and big Marty made some very very timely runs in those last 10 mins. Buhrer good again.

After the second try I was thinking Panthers game all over again. They had enough in them to win it though. Credit to them for hanging in tough. You could see all players were busted but just kept trying for each other. Souths got away with plenty tonight. Slow to get up. Lying all over them. Forward passes by the dozen.
There'll be a whinge-athon about the bunnies no try of course.

Happy with a win. Tale of two halves again but good to see bits of cohesion, special mention to the rise of Darcy. Horrible year but he's come good and can be a Manly legend yet

Moz,
I sense you would have thought to yourself, now that bottle could be bigger!
But that's all they have at the mini-bar. It's a start, or might I say a finish because by the time I get to that bottle I will be well on the way after dinner and pre-dinner drinks!.
Now, can anyone tell me, does it help Manly to yell at the TV when watching the 9:50 replay? (not that I will care about your answer!).
NYEagle

How's the night looking, mate? Now you get to really relax ;)

Time to give the old room service a workout!! @:D

We were terrible in the second half tonight but gee if we have gone backwards what about the Rabbits. We should have put 50 on them.
As for the Refs they must have got paid by the penalties they gave.

After the second try I was thinking Panthers game all over again. They had enough in them to win it though. Credit to them for hanging in tough. You could see all players were busted but just kept trying for each other. Souths got away with plenty tonight. Slow to get up. Lying all over them. Forward passes by the dozen.
There'll be a whinge-athon about the bunnies no try of course.
I thought that last week but we seem to have toughened up. Keeping the same team together without injury helps.

We won but I am really disappointed with that garbage second half it was atrocious. Feels like we lost. Really need to go into the market for some quality second tier players. Missing a fit Matai and Snake really chews up too much of our cap and we are left with reserve graders like Green, Wright and Williame and we have Lewis Brown in the Centres.
Lewis Brown is in the centres because we have a state of origin centre and a kiwi international on the injured list No team has 4 first grade quality centres. We also have our best hooker sidelined which means ordinary service to our halves.

Any win is tough to get in this comp. Enjoy them when we get them.

Titans have Sharks We have Knights. We will be two points out of the eight in a week so can we cut the total gloom stuff just a little maybe.

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11
10 4 6 15 10