Game Day: Manly v Rabbids [Round 20, 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Think the lads will win tonight but AFB out for Starling is mind boggling. Starling is a fringe first grader at best,the other bloke has power and potential... Why not use it.

Have been happy with Trent lately in that he has changed our playing style to suit our pack and dropped Snake but just can't understand this move.

Garhhhh fark Leary just put AFB in there and if there is an injury to the backs Green shifts out and Jake goes to 2nd row with Myles at lock it's not bloody rocket surgery!

Think the lads will win tonight but AFB out for Starling is mind boggling. Starling is a fringe first grader at best,the other bloke has power and potential... Why not use it.

Have been happy with Trent lately in that he has changed our playing style to suit our pack and dropped Snake but just can't understand this move.

I'm a fan of AFB but don't think he did himself any favours last week.

Starlo's best game this year was against his old club Souff's.

I'm torn on the decision, just hope it's the right one.

No doubt Souths will attempt to work Leary over, handy player I reckon who is a lightweight but has a big motor...still have to agree that AFB should be there....Starling will go well against Souths & don't really rate him - will lift against his old club.

Starling has a bigger motor and tighter defence. I agree that AFB has more impact on a game but Starling is much safer around the ruck in D. Looks like we will play up tempo footy and run them off their feet

Joey just said Manly are specials tonight.
Avoid the kiss of death.... GO MANLY !!!!

Starling never bends the line,rarely offloads and can't hit.... Not good enough for regular first grade. Picking a bloke because he is playing a game against a team he played for 2 years ago is not a reason.

Having said that hope he has a blinder.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8