Manly v Rabbids [Round Finals Week 1 2014]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
KOMORI said:
Six quick converted tries and we got dis!

Now I realise the game plan. Let them get to 40-0 in front and then make a comeback like we did against the Riff.

I think Jorge has been hooked and Peta has been moved to the left wing.

AndyVXI said:
Toovs needs to take some personal responsibility for a lot of the problems this season. Hasn't handled the off field issues well at all. Any deflection, and he'll lose significant credibility.
That's harsh. If he dealt with the senior players as he should of , 1/2 the team would have had more tantrums and we would of come 2nd last

strone33 said:
simon64 said:
strone33 said:
If this isn't a ... you from the playing group to the club then I don't know what is

So you're suggesting that because the club didn't make the decisions the playing group wanted, they went out and tanked ?

Exactly, I said it last week

I've been posting here for years and THAT is the most ridiculous thing I've ever read.

Maybe you should change teams.

Hiku at hooker, Jorge and Blair wings. We look bigger already with Cheyse on field!

One arsey try and one legit one

That try wasn't arsey @eggson because Hayne took sympathy on us I think. He was right in line with it, it went about 2m forward and he called it good.

Who plays hooker next week? Ballin any chance? Or do we throw the rookie Stigg in? That's if hodges is out.

HoldenV8 said:
That try wasn't arsey @eggson because Hayne took sympathy on us I think. He was right in line with it, it went about 2m forward and he called it good.

Haha yeah fair enough mate!

Was this the loss we had to have in the most important game of the year??

panash said:
AndyVXI said:
Toovs needs to take some personal responsibility for a lot of the problems this season. Hasn't handled the off field issues well at all. Any deflection, and he'll lose significant credibility.
That's harsh. If he dealt with the senior players as he should of , 1/2 the team would have had more tantrums and we would of come 2nd last

I'd rather see that than watch this rubbish. At least it would set a standard and expectations.

What's happened to Lawrence? I event sighted him since early in the first half.

Hahaha, I think Matai is so pissed with Tafua's effort tonight that he doesn't wanna pass it to him. Lol.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8