Manly v Rabbits Vegas

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Channel Nein purports to be Australia's NRL network so it's embarrassing that it is not televising the most important international event in the NRL for decades -- the first RL match in Vegas.
All it is doing is a secondary match.

Best thing NRL could do would be to move away from Ch9.

We need free to air, but we need a change of broadcaster.

Best thing NRL could do would be to move away from Ch9.

We need free to air, but we need a change of broadcaster.

Interesting comment. Channel 7 lost the Australian Open tennis etc to Channel 9 after 40+ years. Watching the tennis on 9 is so much better than it ever was on 7. The streaming of almost all the matches on nine now is outstanding.

So yes, perhaps it's a good idea. However Channel 7 has done a crap job on FTA for the cricket they won off 9.

Hard to tell if moving away will he better or not.

Interesting comment. Channel 7 lost the Australian Open tennis etc to Channel 9 after 40+ years. Watching the tennis on 9 is so much better than it ever was on 7. The streaming of almost all the matches on nine now is outstanding.

So yes, perhaps it's a good idea. However Channel 7 has done a crap job on FTA for the cricket they won off 9.

Hard to tell if moving away will he better or not.

It couldn't be much worse...

Our "partners in the game" certainly do love to take a giant **** directly on our heads whenever it suits them.

It couldn't be much worse...

Our "partners in the game" certainly do love to take a giant **** directly on our heads whenever it suits them.

Personally I think the NRL broadcasting contract should be like the GayFL.
All matches on FTA and Foxtel/Kayo.

I have Foxtel, but really every match should be on FTA for all those fans that don't have or can't afford Foxtel.

WOW , 1 more sleep. I went into camp earlier today at Travelodge Mascot. Currently at the hotel bar , watching the Matildas’s , whilst enjoying a few 4 Pines. Wheels up tomorrow at 2pm.

Hoping to catch up with some fellow Silvertailers in Vegas , in particular at the organised Club gatherings ( Mandalay Bay Rooftop & Hard Rock pre game ).

Go MANLY 😉🏉🦅🍻🇺🇸 /

Channel Nein purports to be Australia's NRL network so it's embarrassing that it is not televising the most important international event in the NRL for decades -- the first RL match in Vegas.
They (Nine) wanted to televise both games. The NRL’s deal with Fox prevented that from happening.

Nine were not happy.

This has got to be pis....off 9 big time, not televising the first game of the season. Maybe one day 9 might put in a big enough bid to knockout Foxtel/Kayo completely.

So....

Las Vegas this morning:

Las V.png

And just up the road at ge's place:

snow.png

Bring on Vegas! (If I can dig my car out in time).

I just read that we have lost the 7 matches against the Rabbits 😬

Let's hope Spoony can come out in the press conference after the game stating " nobody beats Manly 8 times in a row"
😆

WOW , 1 more sleep. I went into camp earlier today at Travelodge Mascot. Currently at the hotel bar , watching the Matildas’s , whilst enjoying a few 4 Pines. Wheels up tomorrow at 2pm.

Hoping to catch up with some fellow Silvertailers in Vegas , in particular at the organised Club gatherings ( Mandalay Bay Rooftop & Hard Rock pre game ).

Go MANLY 😉🏉🦅🍻🇺🇸 /
Lucky bugger!!! Enjoy!! Very jealous here.

If you've never had a bet on a game, surely the season opener featuring the might Sea Eagles held in VEGAS, is the time to do it. Gamble responsibly.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8