Manly v Raiders GAMEDAY CHAT

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Do you blame him. Shocking calls by the refs and treated like crap by the nrl for the past 2 years

Daniel said:
Do you blame him. Shocking calls by the refs and treated like crap by the nrl for the past 2 years

Not in the absolute slightest. I think I'm an angrier man for it all! Interesting to note but..

manlyfan said:
Anyone else just almost lose it with Bretty diving over at the end there?
On that note, doesn't Brett seem an angrier man this year. I'd never seen him yell at a referee before but in this game (just then at the referee) and the Round one match he has a let a fair few words out in anger.

Just hope the last few years haven't effected him too much..

Reading a bit too much into it I think.

manlyfan said:
Anyone else just almost lose it with Bretty diving over at the end there?
On that note, doesn't Brett seem an angrier man this year. I'd never seen him yell at a referee before but in this game (just then at the referee) and the Round one match he has a let a fair few words out in anger.

Just hope the last few years haven't effected him too much..
Yes mate I did

WAMF said:
interesting Hoppa not switched to fb, they opted for Robbo?

May be simply to protect whichever hamstring was injured at a guess, left wing meaning he only has to prop off the left leg if required too

I am ****ing sick to death of this bias bull**** refereeing in the play the balls. Will someone explain to me where the edict from the NRL is to penalise us more than anyone in the ruck.

Well im happy he got the 100. :) That will do heaps for his confidence if he pulls though whatever is wrong with him tonight.

mickqld said:
I am ****ing sick to death of this bias bull**** refereeing in the play the balls. Will someone explain to me where the edict from the NRL is to penalise us more than anyone in the ruck.

Relax mickqld. Your going to give yourself aneurysm.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6