Game Day: Manly v Raiders [Round 13, 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Quietly confident about this one.
The last time the Raiders smashed the dogs they were flogged the next week.

Raiders have been hot and cold and haven't been playing there best football at home.
They are a 50 minute side and we will get our chances.

Quietly confident about this one.
The last time the Raiders smashed the dogs they were flogged the next week.

Raiders have been hot and cold and haven't been playing there best football at home.
They are a 50 minute side and we will get our chances.
Agree mate they are the jekyl and hyde of the nrl. When they are expected to win they get smashed . This is not the green machine of the 90's pfft.

Travelling to Canberra is a tough task, but we seem to lift for these games. I think if Walker backs up, and Lyon moves to 5/8, we should be a strong show. Lyon stating that he is happy to play in the halves shows wonderful and unselfish leadership. It's a credit to one of the greatest Sea Eagle legends that ever pulled on a boot. Let's hope he puts his boot on the right foot. Manly by 7.

Jesus now the Raiders are a superstar outfit!

I suppose it fits in with the idea that Manly will never win another game this year that seems to be almost consensus on here now.

In fact their form reads like this. They have beaten the woeful Roosters,Warriors and Tigers and the Bulldogs twice. They lost to the Panthers and also beat Penrith when the Panthers were down on troops as usual, minus particularly Moylan. They have been absolutely disgraceful in a couple of games against Sharks and Eels and couldn't manage to roll the super tough Knights .They were also rolled by the incredibly brilliant Dragons and the star studded Titans nailed them on their home patch.

They have not played the Broncos Cowboys or Storm.They were basically full strength minus Papali and were absolutely terrible for 50 minutes last week against a weakened Bulldogs side that ran out of steam.They are also coached by Ricky Stuart and hardly won a game at home last year.

Top 4 side my ass. The Sharks flogged them and they haven't played the other 3 contenders,

Lets not let the truth get in the way of a good story though.We aren't going great but this stuff that we have an insurmountable task is ridiculous.

Some perspective please!!We finally have some troops back and we will be in this game all the way.

Last edited:
Interesting to see Tom wright not named in the 20s side!
Does anyone know if he got injured again or maybe he got promoted to nsw cup?
Surely not yet....

I don't know why some are so convinced we are going to lose on Friday night. I mean, against the Dogs, Canberra showed next to nothing until the Dogs basically ran out of gas after 55 minutes.

Make or break game. I've got a good feeling about this one. I think our stumbling block will come a little later in the year. C'mon boys.

No surprises with the team list
Can't see nate Myles backing up in 2 days
I can't believe they still going with starling over Fonua Blake on the bench???

Myles won't be backing up after Origin, Walker might cause he will play a whole of 10 minutes.

I can't help but notice Symonds hasn't been named in any side this week. I think that means bye bye Symonds, which makes me very annoyed.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6