Post-Game Discussion Manly v Raiders [Round 4, 2022]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Game Information

Sea Eagles
Vs
Raiders
25 Glen Willow Stadium
02 Apr 2022 17:30
80th minute

Match Stats

Yeah! How dare they not win the premiership in round 4!
I want to enjoy some quality throughout the season(not talking about the perfect performance either) to make the journey on the way to a premiership enjoyable and worthy of my viewing time, not wait until GF day for a good showing.

Nothing is really happening left to right in terms of quality variation, no line running or quality decoys and the spreads lack any direct confident crispnessness. Foran is doing some nice stuff on the left as per normal but you expect that with most teams being that right to left is the strong natural passing side---our game looks predictably one dimensional at the moment with not much intensity in all facets of the game.

Yes you have to pace yourself throughout the season and build moment plus confidence(i totally appreciate that) but i want to see some quality along the way also for an enjoyable season.

You must be so much fun at a party.

I doubt i would attend the parties you attend so we will never find out the answer.

In saying that why is a party scenario required to determine the fun levels of a human? shouldn't you be spending more time "Getting Jiggy with it" with the opposite sex during a party than standing around skulling schooners and coming up with lame "there was an Irishman, an Indian and an Aussie" jokes as subject matter.

I doubt i would attend the parties you attend so we will never find out the answer.

In saying that why is a party scenario required to determine the fun levels of a human? shouldn't you be spending more time "Getting Jiggy with it" with the opposite sex during a party than standing around skulling schooners and coming up with lame "there was an Irishman, an Indian and an Aussie" jokes as subject matter.
I do like to mix it up at parties. Beers, jokes, and the company of birds. Not that there’s anything wrong with that.

That’s true. Wild events they are. Normally end up with keys in a bowl.

Attachments

• 89B714F5-4E19-48E6-8845-70BB903C6B5E.jpeg
    89B714F5-4E19-48E6-8845-70BB903C6B5E.jpeg
    42.1 KB · Views: 10
More from Post #1

Post Match Interviews:

Sea Eagles Stats Review:

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14