Pre-Game Manly V Raiders [Round 9, 2024]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
GAME ON! Head over to the Game Thread!

V

24 26
4 Pines Park
03 May 2024 06:00 PM

Team Lists

So why didn't they both get sin binned. Fuk me the nrl is just clueless. I swear they just pull fines or suspensions out of a hat.

We cant complain really poor old Raiders lost their 7 for the season, and come off a short turn around.

When is Burbo returning ... and there is Dean Matterson

Parkers playing in the forwards now and is the sort of player that you csn rely on. Definitely in with a good chance of being selected for a bench spot at least.
His NRL standard of play in the backs has been superseded and upgraded by our coaching team
How has he been playing in the forwards in NSW cup ?

By all reports he's been progressing quite well. Parker runs great lines and would be hard to stop close to the tryline. If we don't pick him we'll never know.
By All Reports he has been progressing quite well ?
Who's Reports are they ? . Because from what I have seen he and Woods have been Pedestrian

TLT can’t come soon enough.
Yes I think JA to the halves is obvious.

And yes Karl Lawton to an edge , I imagine he’ll go 80 minutes. No where near the same as Shmole but as long as his defence is solid.

And who replaces Lawton on the bench.

Well that’s the interesting one , last year you would have said Gordie 3 names for sure but I wonder if they’ll pick Jamie Humphreys instead.

Can’t imagine Parker getting a run , and Aaron Woods really isn’t a suitable option.

I wonder when Sipley is back , although he’s a middle not an edge.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8