Manly v Roosters [Round 16 2013] Discussion

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Kiwi Eagle said:
Been an ordinary 1st 30, but s**t some of you blokes would be hard to be alongside in the trenches ;)

5 minutes ago Sterlo described the game so far as 2 quality sides playing a fast, quality game. He must be looking at a different game to some people here, lol.

Jatz Crackers said:
Kiwi Eagle said:
Been an ordinary 1st 30, but s**t some of you blokes would be hard to be alongside in the trenches ;)

5 minutes ago Sterlo described the game so far as 2 quality sides playing a fast, quality game. He must be looking at a different game to some people here, lol.

But Sterlo hates us, and 1 of the sides is **** !! Send a text in

Ralphie said:
Volley said:
Loved Tooves as a player, but I don't think he has it as a coach. Ryan, you are correct.

I agree. Parramatta will knock us off next week.:mad:

I know I was right about Toovey. He has no new game-plan. Same I was right about Lowe. Anyway - people get what they wanted in the end. It is, what it is. This roster is top 3. Toovey will have us not making the 8, but I'm sure he'll use all the excuses like injury, suspension and that junk.

We are back to mid 2000's in my mind.......whatever though. Interest has wained, as you can tell by my posting frequency.

Out.

Too much crab running from DCE. I hoped he would have learned his lesson in the comeback against the dogs about how much more dangerous he is when he runs straight.

Didn't deserve to score then.

They keep using that block play that worked 3 years ago. When that fails, they crab around for a bit.

Ryan said:
Ralphie said:
Volley said:
Loved Tooves as a player, but I don't think he has it as a coach. Ryan, you are correct.

I know I was right about Toovey. He has no new game-plan. Same I was right about Lowe. Anyway - people get what they wanted in the end. It is, what it is. This roster is top 3. Toovey will have us not making the 8, but I'm sure he'll use all the excuses like injury, suspension and that junk.

We are back to mid 2000's in my mind.......whatever though. Interest has wained, as you can tell by my posting frequency.

Out.

Noticed the frequency was a hell of a lot lower earlier on when we were hardly losing ...

Those are some of the most ridiculous statements I have seen from you mate, and I have seen the lot haha

Kiwi Eagle said:
Ryan said:
Ralphie said:
Volley said:

Out.

Noticed the frequency was a hell of a lot lower earlier on when we were hardly losing ...

Those are some of the most ridiculous statements I have seen from you mate, and I have seen the lot haha

Yeah, whatever.....go for it. I've posted around 5 times in the past 7 days.

Ryan said:
Ralphie said:
Volley said:

Out.

Is that a promise - fair weather supporter, **** off and pray for a return of the bears

Geeze SMS showing - I was right, I'm always right blah blah blah

strone33 said:
Of course that was no try.... Knock back, wolf grounds it but nope, no try

Clearly a knock on. Maybe if he didn't try to ground it a second time it might've been alright.

Would've been incredibly arsey try anyway.

Pretty simple fixes here

Keep Dce on matai and jorges side and let Glenn and Jamie run the other side.

Glenn is looking better and better if he can get Jamie some quality ball we will do something

Come on people take a chill pill

There's 40 mins to go

@ryan big hug for you bro come on it will turn around champ

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12