Game Day: Manly v Roosters [Round 19, 2018]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Proof of how bad our pack is playing today.

That entire set of hit ups was Fainu, Turbo, Kelly, Suli and Parker. And Fainu only had the first tackle because he gathered in that kick.

Not one single forward put their hand up for a run. Not one.

Proof of how bad our pack is playing today.

That entire set of hit ups was Fainu, Turbo, Kelly, Suli and Parker. And Fainu only had the first tackle because he gathered in that kick.

Not one single forward put their hand up for a run. Not one.

We were gassed after 10 minutes today.
Replay the first half, if you dare. Lol

Wingers have become so important in the modern game... unfortunately, with Wright and Parker, we are seriously handicapped. Compare them to other clubs
Ferguson/Tupou
Vunivalu/Fox
Maumalo/Fusitua
Citric/Rapana
Mansour/DWZ
Etc etc
It’s comical... Parker would be the worst winger in the game... offers absolutely nothing in attack and Wright is a good back up... but no starter. As I type Brad Parker’s lack of athleticism has just been exposed again. It’s not the kids fault that he keeps getting picked, but he’s so far off being first grade standard it’s just not funny.

And once again,if I’m mistaken,a fresh player still on the bench,Sipley.Happy to be called out if I’ve missed him in action

Wingers have become so important in the modern game... unfortunately, with Wright and Parker, we are seriously handicapped. Compare them to other clubs
Ferguson/Tupou
Vunivalu/Fox
Maumalo/Fusitua
Citric/Rapana
Mansour/DWZ
Etc etc
It’s comical... Parker would be the worst winger in the game... offers absolutely nothing in attack and Wright is a good back up... but no starter. As I type Brad Parker’s lack of athleticism has just been exposed again. It’s not the kids fault that he keeps getting picked, but he’s so far off being first grade standard it’s just not funny.
BS. Lattrell essentially came back infield off that step and it was the inside man, DCE who was at fault for watching him.

**** off he’s not the problem. He’s having a go just like bother the turbos
Your eyes are obviously painted on he is ****ing useless and until him barrett and carty are dumped we will continue to be ****. He cares nothing for the club just the $$$$$$$$$$

I said it at the end of 2016, I said it at the end of 2017.

If we have to rely on players like Matt Wright and Brad Parker for lengthy periods of time, we'd be screwed.

Today they are being shown up big time, especially Parker.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11