Pre-Game Manly v Roosters [Round 20, 2022]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
GAME ON! Head over to the Game Thread!

V

10 20
4 Pines Park
28 Jul 2022 07:50 PM

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last year the doggies had a heap of players out for covid protocols or something when we played em.
Doggies are pretty crap anyway and we flogged em 66 0.
Can see a similar score coming up unfortunately

Pio Seci must be pretty good. He has a youtube channel with music and everything...

That's more embarrassing for French Rugby than an advertisement for Seci. I hope he kills it for us but it doesn't look like he has to face much defence. Hopefully Blacktown has toughened him up. Imagine getting flown over to France and being paid for that.

Go well Seci!

Honestly you'd think if manly players where going to be offended over a jersey in recently hisory it would have been the one that made you look like a Parramatta player / supporter.I mean boycotting that I can understand.

images(1).jpg

Honestly you'd think if manly players where going to be offended over a jersey in recently hisory it would have been the one that made you look like a Parramatta player / supporter.I mean boycotting that I can understand.

View attachment 21702
Good point @God... hey, while I have you, where do you stand on the whole rainbow thing?
Did you create them as a marketing ploy or do they represent inclusiveness of all the different colours of the spectrum?
Or were you just having a laugh?

I’d like to see the back end of the mutineers. They will be a cancer around the club for a long time. Talk about an entitled bunch.
Ridiculous.
What would you do if your employer made you wear clothing that, say, supported the Russian invasion of Ukraine, The Nazi Party, Freeing Martin Bryant, the Taliban, Capital Punishment....?

Seems like you would toe the company line. You must be very proud.

That's more embarrassing for French Rugby than an advertisement for Seci. I hope he kills it for us but it doesn't look like he has to face much defence. Hopefully Blacktown has toughened him up. Imagine getting flown over to France and being paid for that.

Go well Seci!
He looks like a forward not a winger for Smalley he had good metres but if i recall his hands let him down a bit

Ridiculous.
What would you do if your employer made you wear clothing that, say, supported the Russian invasion of Ukraine, The Nazi Party, Freeing Martin Bryant, the Taliban, Capital Punishment....?

What a ****ing cooked take that is. Comparing inclusion for marginalised groups with those grotesque suggestions.

Good point @God... hey, while I have you, where do you stand on the whole rainbow thing?
Did you create them as a marketing ploy or do they represent inclusiveness of all the different colours of the spectrum?
Or were you just having a laugh?
🌈 Rainbows are just like a box of chocolate, eventually all that's left is the coffee creams nobody wants.

Take from that what you will - but if you by any chance work for Cadbury please pass along my complaint, I'd get involved but you know all that "free will" and stuff.

I found a positive out of this,CH9 are getting royally screwed by Manly again this week with their under strength team.CH9 pinned their ratings this year on TomT and he’s missed most of the year,now they have to deal with this

Ridiculous.

Hmm, yes good you're right, Russia is inclusive, it wants to include Ukraine in Russia, the Nazi's were in favour of inclusion (inlcuding certain people in gas chambers that is, I guess that counts), Free Bryants because who can afford to pay market price, yes yes I see all your examples are very comparable, well maybe at first glance anyway. But not really!

You never know this may be the upset of the season. Just look at how the Tigers played against Cowboys. If we hold them first 20 we can go well. Something tells me 2 of Taupau, Paseka or Keppie will start. This is also Segeyaro’s chance to show what he can do finally back in NRL.

Pio Seci and Smalley would want to have good games. Pio is Fijian and may play like Sivo. Who knows. The good thing is that Roosters don’t know much about the 2 wingers.

I’m a Manly fan regardless of what team they put out and will wait till the end of the game. This is banana skin game for Roosters so they may be complacent.

Ridiculous.

Seriously. You equate acceptance of lgbtqi people with supporting Martin Bryant, nazis or taliban?

What a S#$%T fight this has turned out to be with divided opinions everywhere
It’s now up to Des again to bring this team together, The side is still strong enough for a good showing , Manly will have there starting spine and Jake covering the middle . Good luck for the wingers playing there first game in 1st grade hope they play well , The Rest of the team has experience
Hopefully a win will help ease the all the that went wrong with this issue the club created that should never have happened if the club would have gave as much thought about supporting this cause as consulting all involved Manly could have really made this cause something that would have made a positive for all involved
Now bring on game day and support the team that goes out there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8