Pre-Game Manly v Sharks [Round 11, 2023]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
GAME ON! Head over to the Game Thread!

V

14 20
4 Pines Park
14 May 2023 04:05 PM

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a Farce
This is totally Irrelevant to Manly
We would never drink from a Sharks Steve Rogers cup
This Should be the Bob Fulton cup
Perhaps it should be renamed the Rogers-Fulton cup in all fairness and recognition.

Team list today will be mighty interesting I'd say. Will Gordy get picked, is Schuster fit to play, maybe Sam Fainu hopefully a bench spot. Will Seib's drop someone after the Broncs debacle, and throw in the odd surprise pick..mmm.

Thought a good comparison against Souths was when we played them .Coming away from that game I believed we can beat them next time we meet with the same 17 we had that day .
Souths have been doing that against top 4 teams for several seasons. We only do it on the odd occasion except for Turbo’s breakout year.

Team list today will be mighty interesting I'd say. Will Gordy get picked, is Schuster fit to play, maybe Sam Fainu hopefully a bench spot. Will Seib's drop someone after the Broncs debacle, and throw in the odd surprise pick..mmm.
Even if The Shoe is unfit I'd select him. We have no chance with Cooper Johns, no matter how fit he is.
The Shoe at least gives us some hope he'll strike form.

Even if The Shoe is unfit I'd select him. We have no chance with Cooper Johns, no matter how fit he is.
The Shoe at least gives us some hope he'll strike form.
Tend to agree Who, maybe Shoe can run it (injury) out in the match, we sure need his x factor in this game. Then again Tommy could finally hit the switch aka 2021 and decimate the Sharks defence, are attacking options without these two are pretty much limited I'm afraid.

Would assume schu may come in if fit later in the week. Perhaps they have been given one last chance to redeem themselves. Another repeat of last week and heads will roll.

will they though? i highly dobut it at this point
guess it will depend how he trains.

I would of thought a few changes should have been made considering the amount of 30+ points we have received this season. Too many chances for some of these boys who should be playing NSW Cup.

I see 1 or 2 changes later.
Not 1 who likes multi changes but theres at least 3 players there who MUST be on thin ice and would have liked a message sent out with at least 1 out.
If any Top side had that performance would 100% be changes and maybe we lack decent reinforcements which makes some of these under performers feel safe, but give me a HUNGRY player with ATTITUDE to step up any day, than a player simply going through the motions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10