Manly v Sharks [Round 15 2014]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Solid win without being anything special.

Positives: Snake seems to be moving very freely, and in great form. Has picked up a few steps of speed over the last few weeks. Also, keeping them to Nil is an achievement and helps our points differential.

Negatives: Taufua's hands were a concern, alot of dropped balls and fumbles. Jamie Lyon's haircut is also a concern.

Jatz Crackers said:
I shudder at the thought of being a Sharks supporter.

Why on earth do they even get off their arses to attend their own home ground ?

I hope you people know just how priveleged you are ?
What about the Raiders and having Ricky for a coach. I think they're even worse off.

growly said:

Positives: Snake seems to be moving very freely, and in great form. Has picked up a few steps of speed over the last few weeks. Also, keeping them to Nil is an achievement and helps our points differential.

Negatives: Taufua's hands were a concern, alot of dropped balls and fumbles. Jamie Lyon's haircut is also a concern.

Good first post. Welcome aboard.

I wonder if Tafua's shoulder brace affects his ability to catch ?? He was shocking tonight.

Its been a tough year for the sharkies. Their roster is decent but between injuries, suspension, origin and ASADA their having a shocker of a season.

Now we have played them twice I hope they can stich up some of the top teams.

To go 3 games straight with scoring a point is awful.

Chip and Chase said:
growly said:

Good first post. Welcome aboard.

I wonder if Tafua's shoulder brace affects his ability to catch ?? He was shocking tonight.

Cheers. Long time reader, and finally joined! Glad to be on board.

He has gone through stages of struggling to catch bombs, but was worse then usual today even with simple passes and balls on the ground. Perhaps the shoulder is hampering him?

Better it happens in a game like this anyway, hopefully get it out of his system.

Clint said:
mozgrame said:
I have a feeling, way down below in my belly. Just below and to the right of my lower six pack ab, that we are going to put on a show tonight. I think we'll go on a tear and put on a BIG score!!

Or.........it could be appendicitis. Either way, something big is going to happen tonight. I can feel it.

haha. One of your best mozzie.
And I hope you are right. About the show that is and not the appendicitis. :D

Well...I was right again! The appendicitis was a no show, luckily for me. Other parts of my lower anatomy are feeling the effects of a win well celebrated though ( know what I mean @Rivereagle? ;) )

Mrs Mozgrame should be home from hospital by Tuesday they tell me. LOL. I'm off to sit in a bucket of ice.

GO MANLY!!!

I love reading the comments posted during the game for the first time the morning after. At each post I can re-visualise the time during the game and the incident that lead to the post. Classic stuff.

I don't know if it was just the coverage but on the telly there was that much maroon it looked and sounded like a manly home game.

@mozgrame is the new nostradamis, and best wishes to Mrs Mozzie

Eagles2nv said:
Its been a tough year for the sharkies. Their roster is decent but between injuries, suspension, origin and ASADA their having a shocker of a season.

You forgot to mention having Peter Sharp as their coach to your list

Cronulla captain Paul Gallen says it is not too late to replace interim head coach Peter Sharp with an up-and-comer for the rest of the season, arguing that players were not giving their all "because they're under the impression that Sharpie isn't putting 100 per cent in".

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/cronulla-sharks-captain-paul-gallen-believes-coach-peter-sharp-should-be-replaced-20140622-zsi0c.html#ixzz35LUhe0CW

That's the spirit!

didn't they notice the shade of purple of sharpie's head at half time?

mozgrame said:
Clint said:
mozgrame said:
I have a feeling, way down below in my belly. Just below and to the right of my lower six pack ab, that we are going to put on a show tonight. I think we'll go on a tear and put on a BIG score!!

Or.........it could be appendicitis. Either way, something big is going to happen tonight. I can feel it.

haha. One of your best mozzie.
And I hope you are right. About the show that is and not the appendicitis. :D

Well...I was right again! The appendicitis was a no show, luckily for me. Other parts of my lower anatomy are feeling the effects of a win well celebrated though ( know what I mean @Rivereagle? ;) )

Mrs Mozgrame should be home from hospital by Tuesday they tell me. LOL. I'm off to sit in a bucket of ice.

GO MANLY!!!

Poor Mrs. Moz...With the frequency that Manly are winning this year, she really deserves danger money, or some relief!

Our win over the Gummies was just easy enough to be a bit of an anti-climax (onfield at least).

A couple more passes stick and we win by 30 or 40!

All bodes well for the blockbuster (if not a ball-tearer!) against the Rorters on Friday.

*Perhaps Mrs.Moz should go away for the weekend??*

Hey @Rivereagle, you reckon Mozzie would be a full 8omins player or just come of the bench?

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8