Post-Game Discussion Manly v Storm [Round 21, 2021]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Game Information

Sea Eagles
Vs
Storm
18 Suncorp Stadium
07 Aug 2021 19:35
80th minute

Match Stats

The fox league team have become unbearable for me. Listening to the likes of Sampson, Ennis the menace and Paul "Who was he?" Kent encouraging the poor sportsmanship, grubby and unAustralian behavior of Chambers is the last straw. If Chambers pulled those stunts 30 years ago the likes of Roach would have knocked him out. It is cowardly behavior when you know that the recipient cannot retaliate. Comments that he is winning the psychological battle on the field when his side is losing the matches is simply stupid. Our kids shouldn't been seeing that rubbish on television at the top level. Talk about sending the wrong message to our kids. When he ran 10 metres and threw the boot into the stands he should have been sin binned and charged with unacceptable conduct. I feel like the NRL and Fox Sports Team are in the twilight zone and have lost the plot. Shame shame shame.
In American football aren't they really down on all that kind of stuff? So you would have to say its Un-American, not Un-Australian.
However I agree with you, it goes back to the era of committing all kinds of violent illegalities when the ref isn't looking, and almost as many when the ref is looking.
Its an anachronism that shouldn't be in the modern game. We don't need it, the diving is bad enough.

Is it any wonder Boland had a distinct dislike for Manly, he come from West during the Fibro’s v Silvertails era, that says it all, I’m sure you knew anyway.
Jim Cody used to do some work for me, his a top bloke and a die hard Wests man, he used to give it to me over being a Manly fan big time, the old west boys do really hate our club. It was always good to hear stories from Jim about his playing days, Chambers wouldn‘t of lasted long I can assure you of that.
do recall Jim Cody as a no nonsense , tough playing forward , good to know that he was a good bloke as well . As much as i have always been an avid Manly supporter , have to acknowledge that during the so called Fibros era , they regularly had some damm good forward packs and some pretty handy backs as well .

We have the Storms measure, Guys we going to win the comp. the only thing that will stop Manly is our Errors... Minus the errors , we beat the Storms and the REF as well.

We have the Storms measure, Guys we going to win the comp. the only thing that will stop Manly is our Errors... Minus the errors , we beat the Storms and the REF as well.
Im much more worried about the errors than I am the refs

I think Souths are a much bigger chance than most pundits are saying. I know they got flogged a couple of times but aside from that they have scarcely lost a game all year. Their forwards have improved, Kaloamatangi has added some punch. They've been practicing their attacking play all year and they have Mitchell as x factor. Won't shock me if they knock out Storm or Panthers.

I think Souths are a much bigger chance than most pundits are saying. I know they got flogged a couple of times but aside from that they have scarcely lost a game all year. Their forwards have improved, Kaloamatangi has added some punch. They've been practicing their attacking play all year and they have Mitchell as x factor. Won't shock me if they knock out Storm or Panthers.

That seems to be how some critics see it. Storm, Panthers, Rabbits and Sea Eagles are seen at present as the ones likely to take the crown

From Annesley’s Monday dribble fest:

“He also said Storm star Josh Addo-Carr should not have been allowed to play on after stripping the ball from Sea Eagles fullback Tom Trbojevic because the tackle had been completed.”

No s..t Sherlock.

If your ref and the bunker don’t know the rule then the game is in massive trouble.

So what’s next, phone a friend ?

That seems to be how some critics see it. Storm, Panthers, Rabbits and Sea Eagles are seen at present as the ones likely to take the crown
odds.JPG

“He also said Storm star Josh Addo-Carr should not have been allowed to play on after stripping the ball from Sea Eagles fullback Tom Trbojevic because the tackle had been completed.”

No s..t Sherlock.

If your ref and the bunker don’t know the rule then the game is in massive trouble.

As I suggested before what Annesley says is just window dressing and means nothing, because the ref officials wont be dropped and unlike a player making a mistake and being penalised, a ref gets off scot free and the game result remains unchanged.

No s..t Sherlock.

No mention of the cannonball dive to the ankles of Paseka that have now taken him out for a month or more ???
Fuking grubby c*&t of a club.

too late now...

Annesley said Storm star Josh Addo-Carr should not have been allowed to play on after stripping the ball from Sea Eagles fullback Tom Trbojevic because the tackle had been completed.

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8
9 4 5 -19 8