Manly V Storm [Round 9 2014]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

pick the margin

• Total voters
Not normally what you see from Matty Ballin. Slater just stepped him at speed and Matty was no chance.

How does Hayne call an accidental ricochet as 6 again?

torana355 said:
Jerry1 said:
I think wolf has been no worse than anyone. I don't hear you calling for chic to go as he dropped one as well or Littlejohn to go for kicking out on the full.

Its not just this game, Wolf has been scared of the highball for a while now and he has not done anything special in attack like he used to. Choc plays well 95% of the time and Littlejohn is a new FG player. I want Wolfman to do well as much as anyone but im not seeing any improvement.
Sorry mate don't agree with any of that dribble - he hasn't been the best on the field but hasn't been the worst.

Surely the wolfman groupies on here can see he is a liability now..
[/quote]

We are not groupies :
we grant him the leeway in recovering mentally :angel:
[/quote]
Absolutely he should recover. But he should do it in nsw cup.

Dan said:
We did touch it, kicked into us

That's what happened. Not sure how they got deliberate out of it but on first viewing it didn't look like it.

As for the lazy defence, it wasn't the missed tackle, it was the amount of space they had to work with in the middle of the field.

I know we touched it, but after that thought the storm player knocked the ball forward

Jerry1 said:
torana355 said:
Jerry1 said:
I think wolf has been no worse than anyone. I don't hear you calling for chic to go as he dropped one as well or Littlejohn to go for kicking out on the full.

Its not just this game, Wolf has been scared of the highball for a while now and he has not done anything special in attack like he used to. Choc plays well 95% of the time and Littlejohn is a new FG player. I want Wolfman to do well as much as anyone but im not seeing any improvement.
Sorry mate don't agree with any of that dribble - he hasn't been the best on the field but hasn't been the worst.

All good. :)

It's good to see the new rules have the wrestle out of the game.............

NRL is extremely fast, demanding And something special is required to hold your spot. D Williams no longer has it.

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8
9 4 5 -19 8