Manly v Tigpies [Round 18 2014] Fortress Brookvale

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Mark from Brisbane said:
Feel better now @mickqld ????

They do know how to turn it on sometimes ESP at the end of the game. But not a great half. Last week they tried those plays when the game was in the balance and they lost.

Still a great win. With Choc and glen back I really really think we're unbeatable.

HoldenV8 said:
Fluffy said:
Guthbo is still way too small to break the line. Why play him over wolfman

Ummmm.....wasn't it Guthbo who broke the line that led to Foz's first try?

And why play him over the Wolf? Have you seen the news in the past couple of days? The Wolf has been suspended for the rest of the season for betting on games, including betting on himself to be last season's leading try scorer.....which he was.

hook-line-sinker.gif

ManlyBacker said:
Jerry1 said:
Go the prime minister singing the victory song.

Only victory he has had this week. #palmerrules

Hey - we need the cash for the oval. We need his support. Who u vote for is up to you but smile and pretend to like him even if you don't.

Go the brookie Reno.

Jerry1 said:
ManlyBacker said:
Jerry1 said:
Go the prime minister singing the victory song.

Only victory he has had this week. #palmerrules

Hey - we need the cash for the oval. We need his support. Who u vote for is up to you but smile and pretend to like him even if you don't.

Go the brookie Reno.

I have supported the Brookie upgrade by getting signatures in the pouring rain. Over 3 seasons. Doesn't mean I will pretend to like Tony. I liked O'Farrell and I like Baird. So I support some Liberal governments. But Tony has had decades to deliver and I can't see him changing. I would love him to but I don't see it.

And Tony was there for the easy glory too!

I won't hold my breath on him boosting the Brookie reno!

Great win in the end (with the usual smoko in the early 2nd half).

Watching Zoolander for a crack up whilst taping the Foxtel replay...

I've had worse Friday nights.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8