Game Day: Manly v Titans [Round 11, 2017]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Quality performance by our boys.

He wasn't our best player, but I feel M. Wright deserves a big wrap. A lot of you blokes on here were bagging him out, and/or saying Hastings should have been fullback.

He justified his selection. Well done, lad.
He's a good, experienced player who I've always had a lot of time for. Was good at the Sharks, was very good at the Cowboys (but lost his spot when he got caught up in the Sharks' doping suspensions) and has always done his best for us. Great backup player and he did an exceptional job.

Ceccin is easily the referee that I have the most dislike for in the history of the game. Hartley (for obvious reasons) is my all time favourite. Whenever Ceccin is the main referee against us, I am never confident of a win. You just know that the team will have to overcome his continued biased, unfair calls.

Ceccin is easily the referee that I have the most dislike for in the history of the game. Hartley (for obvious reasons) is my all time favourite. Whenever Ceccin is the main referee against us, I am never confident of a win. You just know that the team will have to overcome his continued biased, unfair calls.
isn't anyone amazed that Cheatchin put our player in the sin bin for a repeat offence from a previous game!
the 'herd' deserve everything they get :banghead:

He's a good, experienced player who I've always had a lot of time for. Was good at the Sharks, was very good at the Cowboys (but lost his spot when he got caught up in the Sharks' doping suspensions) and has always done his best for us. Great backup player and he did an exceptional job.
I explained to a work colleague (who had asked after Tommy's replacement) that Wright was a Michael Robertson-style fullback, harking back to Rotator Schlong's filling in (along with Ben Farrar) for B.Stewart.

isn't anyone amazed that Cheatchin put our player in the sin bin for a repeat offence from a previous game!
the 'herd' deserve everything they get :banghead:
I couldn't believe that the Big C was saying 'it's the same offense that you had at Brookie'

WTF - inadmissible evidence Sir :swear:

Chez should have reminded him that in Round 11 2009, Ox regathered the ball fairly, you Mug :finger:

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10
10 5 5 -56 10