Game Day: Manly v Titans [Round 15, 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

HoldenV8

Journey Man
Record win by the GC over Manly beating the 28-14 win in 2010.

Our 6th loss in a row. Only a miracle will stop it being 7 by this time next week.

Our points differential is now -95
For - 242
Against - 337

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Not true generally, but plenty of dislikes tonight with the rediculous posting on this forum tonight.

Your record shows it's always dislikes and trolls, you may disagree with the sentiment on here tonight but it's not just tonight.

I don't agree with everything posted either but id never Troll a long standing member, that's just a low act!!

Anyway your call, you've laid the ground rules so don't expect much love coming from me if you make any comments !!

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
giphy.gif

Fluffy

Journey Man
Jeez we looked like Cartwright had coached us tonight the way the gold coke just new what we were going to do.

wonder if he has been running the show all year

Catch_20_2

Reserve Grader
So let me get this right ... Liam Knight on debut ... granted gives away a three penalties in 17 minutes in the first half .... did he get another run ?

1 run for 12m, 11 tackles, 1 missed tackle ... come on ... seriously.

Did the same with AFB .... brought him on with not much time left on the clock on his debut.

Budgie

In for the long haul.
2016 Tipping Competitor
Tipping Member
Jeez we looked like Cartwright had coached us tonight the way the gold coke just new what we were going to do.

wonder if he has been running the show all year
What show?

D

Deleted member 24974

Your record shows it's always dislikes and trolls, you may disagree with the sentiment on here tonight but it's not just tonight.

I don't agree with everything posted either but id never Troll a long standing member, that's just a low act!!

Anyway your call, you've laid the ground rules so don't expect much love coming from me if you make any comments !!

No worries but I'll support the team in the lows and the highs.
I remember turning up to games at Brookie during the Northern Eagle years when we had a few thousand supporters. Then coming through to the golden 10 years we had with Des.
Proud to say I never gave up on the team.
Could really care less about my reputation on a forum.

Last edited by a moderator:

dowdz

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Liam Knight didn't come back after his first stint. didn't have a good debut, but would have liked to see him get a some time at the end once the game was done and dusted. To leave him hanging like that instils no confidence and does nothing for the team.
Just saw Liam with a strapped ankle and hobbling after the game on the side line

HoldenV8

Journey Man
FYI.....Knight stayed off because of an ankle injury.

And apparently we were forced to play Brown in the centres. Wright's knee is fvcked but because Barrett had dropped AFB he had to be on the bench and apparently wasn't going to see game time but Parcell's knee injury meant Barrett had no choice. The only other player available was Nathan Green and he couldn't play because he had already played this weekend.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
13 10 3 97 24
14 10 4 78 22
13 9 4 110 20
13 8 5 66 20
14 8 6 143 18
13 7 6 81 18
13 7 6 -55 18
14 7 7 37 16
15 8 7 -8 16
13 7 6 -34 16