Manly voted second favourite team - NRL Fan Vote 2021 Results

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

CBreeagles

Reserve Grader

Very interesting that Manly came in equal second with Rabbitohs and Broncos for the question; Favourite Team?

It appears that Turbo has made us a lot less hated than ever before, I’ve had Parra and Newcastle supporting mates tell me they love watching Manly play. Not sure how I feel about this though, I enjoyed being despised.

The Stigma about Manly buying every player is a bit of a distant memory for most now . The supporters of the game most likely the younger ones nowadays don’t know much about a teams history and like the players of today .The Trbojevic brothers are players you can’t hate , Hence why Manly are more popular choice of supporters of the game

Definitely Jake and Turbo help this but I think we have a lot of likable guys. Taupau, Olakau-atu, Paseka, Sipley, Saab are all cool guys. Lawton, Garrick, Croker and co are just genuine good blokes, Des would be one of the most liked people in the NRL community.
I think Keppie, maybe DCE and Walker are the only ones people might not like but the majority of the squad are likable lads! On top of this you can't deny that our style of footy is exciting to watch.

What happened to:

1630040992142.png

How things have changed. I have quite a few friends that have warmed to Manly and that is mainly on the back of Tommy's performances this year. He is just a universally liked player by the fans. Not a hint of grubbiness in his game, not a skerrick of arrogance.

How things have changed. I have quite a few friends that have warmed to Manly and that is mainly on the back of Tommy's performances this year. He is just a universally liked player by the fans. Not a hint of grubbiness in his game, not a skerrick of arrogance.
Makes for a change I guess, not sure of this tbh, I like our siege mentality when everyone is against us. It's so tribal...

Very interesting that Manly came in equal second with Rabbitohs and Broncos for the question; Favourite Team?

It appears that Turbo has made us a lot less hated than ever before, I’ve had Parra and Newcastle supporting mates tell me they love watching Manly play. Not sure how I feel about this though, I enjoyed being despised.
Who was #1? Please don't be Parra ffs

its awesome having the best player in the game.

Whilst we had a gun crop of players: killer, snake, orford, stewarts x2, matai etc... when was the last time we had a player be the landslide choice for best player in the game? Fulton?

Great time to be a manly fan.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10