Manly vs Nth Qld discussion, teams ect

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Jatz Crackers said:
ABC have work experience commentators.

You're right Jatz. I'm listening to those fellas. They're very laid back. I don't mind it really. Better than the heart attack stuff. Don't like the cutting to the olympics though.

Jatz Crackers said:

You're right Jatz. I'm listening to those fellas. They're very laid back. I don't mind it really. Better than the heart attack stuff. Don't like the cutting to the olympics though.

Jatz Crackers said:

Worst commentary I have ever heard. It's like a delayed broadcast, you can hear the refs through the mics 10 seconds before they tell you what's going on

Jatz Crackers said:

Worst commentary I have ever heard. It's like a delayed broadcast, you can hear the refs through the mics 10 seconds before they tell you what's going on

looking good.I'd love to see Trex run over the top of Tate the toss...he ****'s me.

looking good.I'd love to see Trex run over the top of Tate the toss...he ****'s me.

We need the forwards to take it up straight then go wide. Playing better than last week but still lack of cohesion and spark.

We need to be 20 infront before I'm even reasonably comfortable about a win.

We need the forwards to take it up straight then go wide. Playing better than last week but still lack of cohesion and spark.

We need to be 20 infront before I'm even reasonably comfortable about a win.

Not only did Hall take a dive but he wouldn't have got anywhere near Foran or T Dog. That is one of the worst video refs decisions I've seen and there have been plenty of howlers. What is the point of the video ref if they can play god on fair tries like that.

Not only did Hall take a dive but he wouldn't have got anywhere near Foran or T Dog. That is one of the worst video refs decisions I've seen and there have been plenty of howlers. What is the point of the video ref if they can play god on fair tries like that.

mickqld said:
Another sucker garbage penalty. **** i hate that Tate he's an a grade cock head.

He really needs to lose the neck brace, but yes I know medically he needs it. Always hated that bloke!!

GO MANLY !!!!!!!!!!!!!

mickqld said:
Another sucker garbage penalty. **** i hate that Tate he's an a grade cock head.

He really needs to lose the neck brace, but yes I know medically he needs it. Always hated that bloke!!

GO MANLY !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
9 7 2 72 16
8 7 1 56 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 4 5 19 10