Manly vs Penrith discussion thread.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
281891008.jpg
[/i]

Still looks boggy in the middle. Would look great with a couple more grandstands around it with lots of corporate boxes filled every 2nd week.

Just had a look on the Panfers forum and they are all very confident of a win also. They say we have been lucky and will get smashed lmao.

The Eagle said:
Torana you should troll them after our 1 point win :p

Hmmm tempting. Im actually going out the the game with my mate who is a Panther supporter so it should be fun if we win :D.

torana355 said:
Just had a look on the Panfers forum and they are all very confident of a win also. They say we have been lucky and will get smashed lmao.

The Penriff riff raff are about to learn the Manly young guns are the truth not hype. March on Foran Legion!

We look good when we have the ball, but there is absolutely no flow to the game because of what the refs are offering tonight

The refs are terribly pedantic. It's little wonder players seem to get frustrated under Robinson, he is over the top and inconsistent.

This is an absolute carve up from the refs, no matter what happens under the high ball it goes penriths way

Refs dreadful. DCE not too bad. ;)

3 times in their 20 and 3 tries. If we could get a penalty or two we would rip the heart out of this Penrif side. They have nothing in attack except the bomb.

This is unbelievable. Hoppa makes his break, Gordon holds on too long, no call. Lazy runner coming back ruins our next play, no call. Robbo tackled without the ball, no call. Yet we fart in the play the ball and it's a penalty against us

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4