Manly vs Rooster trial Saturday.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Bencher
I was happy with our hit out against the Bunnies, and looking forward to a couple of match ups against the Roosters. Even though they went down to the Cowboy's, they were competitive, and are sure to be much improved from last year.

It will be good to see Blake Green (old gaurd) vs Luke Keary (in his prime)

Also expect a great showing DCE (in his prime) vs Mitchell Pearce (overrated)

And, yes,it's just a trial, but the footy is back, and I'm excited!

Who are you looking forward to seeing?

waiting on the team list but hoping we play a close to top 17 for at least 20 minutes barring those injured of course.

Just emailed the club about Saturday and they responded with this

"Our trial game on Saturday will not be live streamed. Similar to last week we will updating our Facebook and Twitter social media channels throughout the game."

Just thought silvertails readers would like to know that piece of information.

Yeah, they come to snuff the rooster...
giphy.gif

I was happy with our hit out against the Bunnies, and looking forward to a couple of match ups against the Roosters. Even though they went down to the Cowboy's, they were competitive, and are sure to be much improved from last year.

It will be good to see Blake Green (old gaurd) vs Luke Keary (in his prime)

Also expect a great showing DCE (in his prime) vs Mitchell Pearce (overrated)

And, yes,it's just a trial, but the footy is back, and I'm excited!

Who are you looking forward to seeing?
The ambos asleep in their vehicles.

Anyone that has Apple Music - listen to the Bleed the Freak live album from 1990. Before Layne was a full blown junkie. His voice on the chorus of Man In the Box... man - best voice of that era by far

Unlike the MTV unplugged gig when Layne was off his chops, missing lines and the band members mega pissed off.
It would be funny if it wasn't so sad.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8