Manly vs Storm

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I'm not usually one to bag out players but Tony Williams has been an absolute PASSENGER this game.

Aaaaaand it gets worse.

Ffs.

It isn't getting any easier for Toovey with Oldfield, Whare, T Williams, Harrison, Lussick and maybe Kite leaving.

That, and the minor premiers get to pick up three internationals.

Cause we don't have a back reserve with Buhrer on field for Ballin, he shouldn't be there but what can you do. Only move Gifty to 5/8 and Foran to centre maybe

Good off season needed and no WCC to contend with which will be good for Manly next season, hopefully home opener before round 6 next year too

I just hope the watch the replay and realise how ashamed they should feel before next season. Never seen a more gutless performance.

what happened to brent kite? sitting on the bench and we have only used 5 interchanges all game no wonder we are buggered in this second half

At a lot of stages through the season I didn't think we would even get this far. Considering all that has happened since the GF they have done well to get this far just a pity they have served up one of their worst tonight. Unfortunately they had their opportunity to write themselves into history but alas not to be.

Manly has done remarkably well considering everything that has happened this last 12 months.This has been the worst game this year but we have had many wonderful memories this year.Don't judge the team on one game- we don't know the full extent on the many injuries that the players may be carrying and the bravery of these players to play week after week with them.Manly will always be my team and i think these players need our support.

Well, the result will make the Manly Haters and Whinging Cowboys happy that we got done.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8