Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles - NYC Grand Final, 2015

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Was great to sea eagles jerseys on grand final day after a disappointing year
Now off to Gf bbq enjoy the Gf feathered friends and be safe all

Tom HAS been destroyed the 20's. Today he's been behind a well beaten side and can't do too much.

I agree that some better defense would go a long way but it's refreshing to see players backing themselves instead of playing a single role game.

That would be that :( brave effort boys just not quite good enough against the Polynesian A-Grade squad..

True, he hasn't had much space to do a lot, and is still only 19. I'd hope we play him in NSW Cup of he isn't in 1st grade at any point next year, will really help his development along

Certainly do have some big boys in some of these teams, they come unstuck though when they move up and aren't the biggest and able to steamroll people and that is demetrious next challenge

Tom HAS been destroyed the 20's. Today he's been behind a well beaten side and can't do too much.

I agree that some better defense would go a long way but it's refreshing to see players backing themselves instead of playing a single role game.

That would be that :( brave effort boys just not quite good enough against the Polynesian A-Grade squad..
It does help when in first grade you have the best backline giving you the ball though

Yuck, Toad Greenslime giving out the goodies, think I'll go an have a crap and think I'm ****ting on his bald head!!

Well done Penrith too good on the day!!

I hope that loss stays with the boys you could they were deverstated. Hard off season we will be in the U/20's

They have around and signing autographs for manly fans all class boys well done.

Again you guys represented us well today.. Well done boys

I cannot wait until we get back into the gf for 1st grade and you know what we will within 5 years

Disappointing that we basically gave it to them after we had a good phase just after half time, but proud of what they achieved throughout the season! Knight has a huge career ahead of him, Demetriou is a wrecking ball and Hugh Pratt is solid overall. I have to say that the best from the under-20s have to be Tom Turbo (as expected) who just tore it up every game and Will Pearsall. Pearsall was fantastic in a losing team in the grand final and his kicking game was spectacular. Don't think he's the kind of half to partner DCE but he's a brilliant, dominant half.

By around about round 12 next year we should know if we are being run by idiots as results do all the talking
Look I'm hoping we do well next year: but letting some of these kids who have performed so damn well this year is bloody short sighted to say the least. I'm not looking forward to seeing Gutho killing it for the Slimes next year or Knight turning into a premier forward with JWH... At Easts... In a few years time.
As you say time will tell..

Personally I think Pratt isn't that good. He takes a lot of wrong options and missed some critical tackles again today. We are much better off with Parcell and Korisou IMO.

Look I'm hoping we do well next year: but letting some of these kids who have performed so damn well this year is bloody short sighted to say the least. I'm not looking forward to seeing Gutho killing it for the Slimes next year or Knight turning into a premier forward with JWH... At Easts... In a few years time.
As you say time will tell..
Yeah right mate! knight is going to Easts! Talk about negative gloom and doom! We let Gutho go for some reason but we have not certainly let Liam go as the club says he is contracted for Next year!
Why in the hell do we assume this is happening Bloody sad if you ask me and a little depressing I think I will change my name to happy pill because a few members on this site certainly need it!!

Sad to lose that one.
Manly were on top around the 50th minute and two crucial handling errors gave them possession and tries. Pity.
Demetriou looks great, and that #15 was impressive as were no's #11 and #12.
NYEagle

Yeah right mate! knight is going to Easts! Talk about negative gloom and doom! We let Gutho go for some reason but we have not certainly let Liam go as the club says he is contracted for Next year!
Why in the hell do we assume this is happening Bloody sad if you ask me and a little depressing I think I will change my name to happy pill because a few members on this site certainly need it!!
I assume this, as there's been a lot of talk of it in here and the commentary team talked about it during the game. Don't get me wrong: I'd love it if the kid stays he's all heart and I'd rather heart over the piss poor "talent" offered in A-Grade this year. Honestly it could be smoke and mirrors and he'll stay. Let's hope so!

I assume this, as there's been a lot of talk of it in here and the commentary team talked about it during the game. Don't get me wrong: I'd love it if the kid stays he's all heart and I'd rather heart over the piss poor "talent" offered in A-Grade this year. Honestly it could be smoke and mirrors and he'll stay. Let's hope so!
Agree Commentary team mentioned a lot of clubs were lining up to talk to him and who can blame them! post 2016 Jake was in a similar position a couple of years ago and so was Klemmer at the dogs. If we match the money being offered we should keep him long term imo

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8
8 4 4 -60 8