Manly Warringah Sea Eagles V Gummys

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I have been a Manly supporter for over 40 years, and never in my life have I ever found a game where I will say... that is totally disgusting. We should not have won that, and I feel very sorry for the guppies.

If that is how we are going, then we deserve to be knocked out of the finals!

Go Manly, but, bloody hell, lift your game boys. We played for around 60 minutes against 12 men from a bottom feeder team, and we struggled, and should have lost. We only won, because, and I know it is a bloody miracle, the referees gave it to us.

It couldnt get more disgraceful than that.

A reserve grade team down a man for most of the game with their only real tangible motivation being to lift themselves off the bottom of the table, outplays the defending premiers with full compliment and everything to play for. Its unforgivable.

F**kin ashamed of them today, I am.

WTF was that. They all seemed to have been caught up with Brett's return waiting for him to do something.

Faarking horrible game and the best team lost. Refereeing saved us, if they would of had 13 on the field they would of lapped us.

Fark I'm pissed off, yeah we won but that was disgraceful infont of a near packed house on our homground. How many times do we struggle against a lowly placed team? You'd think they'd learn but are too faarking thick.

My wife is going nuts because I've been swearing my head off at the TV while watching that. She thinks I'm an idiot but I've been supporting this team for over 40 years and it's getting harder to watch crap like that. They nearly gave me a heart attack.

The stupid thing is that we really only started to pick up the attitude within the last 10 - 5 mins of the game, manly actually started to come up out of the line in defense and hit hard which forced the sharks into errors.

I'd like to see how anyone can make a silk purse out of that sows ear. That was shades of 2003. I can't believe we won that game. Only 2 players can walk off that field with any semblance of holding their head up, Foran and Rose.

eagle_predator link said:
Tassie Wild Girl welcome to ST mate.

Thanks, I am just so sorry my first post had to be so negative.

The only thing I can think of as a saving grace to that result, is to consider karma after the result with the titty girls earlier this year where exactly the same thing happened to us (an undeserved penalty right on full time that cost us the game). In that case, I will say that it is nice to see the Manly fans agree that the other side was ripped off, while the titty girls fans said we was a binch of whingers.

Maybe everyone expected Snake to work miracles, but after so long away from the game, he did well to simply survive the 80 minutes. Give him time to get his game back, the other players have no excuse.

I have seen this team play sparkling footy. And rubbish, today it was like they had  teleported back to round 2.

Well done to the sharks who played out of their skin. Sure they are bottom of the table but like the bunnies showed last night the difference between teams is not that great.

Shame to see this lapsed performance in front of a bumper home crowd. And so close to the finals.

I think the only other finals team with a poorer run home is the Dragons.

However I predict next week manly will sparkle after some time in the room full of mirrors.

That was disgraceful.  I have never walked away from victory feeling like we lost.  The only players worth feeding after that performance were Rose and Foran.  We had no go forward whatsoever and it flowed onto the backs.  I do not think anyone could find a positive in that performance, well apart from the fact we could not possibly play worse.  

Look at it the other way, we have lost games this season that we should have won, it may have been a disgraceful performance but the sharks were not good enough we did score 4 tries to their 2, the reffereeing was poor for both teams

BErKeLEy_eAgLe link said:
Look at it the other way, we have lost games this season that we should have won, it may have been a disgraceful performance but the sharks were not good enough we did score 4 tries to their 2, the reffereeing was poor for both teams

Which ever way you look at it that was Chocolate coated S**t from a team who are supposed to be one of the contenders!!!

BErKeLEy_eAgLe link said:
Yeah welcome Tassie, but I disagree , the Sharks are a bottom feeding scum and diserve everything they get

Yep, they is bottom feeding scum...and we are a major contender...and for 60 minutes we struggled to score points against a hopeless team who were down to 12. that says a lot.

Jeez, BE take off your rose coloured glasses, that was a disgraceful performance, have a look at that Sharks team and excluding the Roosters only 2 or 3 of that team would get a start in any other NRL side.

The referees would bad, I agree with that but I ain't bagging the refs because as bad as they wear Manly were at least 10 times worse.

I went with a mate who supports the Sharks, and we had a bet on the result, the bet was loser paid for lunch on Friday, I am paying for lunch simply because the better team by some distance didn't end up on the winning side of the scorecard.

I was embarrassed today, we are that bad at the moment it isn't funny.

I had the game on delay

I avoid everything when waiting for a game, but a friend isn't too well so have to have my phone on at the moment

After 25mins, I get a message from Nita asking if I was watching. From that, I decided that either Stewy or Watmough were scorching up the turf, or we were having a shocker. I dismissed thought 3, and patiently waited for Stewarts hat trick inside 20 mins.

But things started getting worse, and worse, and worse. I almost packed it in, and looked up the score, but hung in there, and still wish I hadn't. Couldn't even clap that game winner

If it wasn't for a friend being so crook, I would be furious right now

Kiwi Eagle link said:
I had the game on delay

I avoid everything when waiting for a game, but a friend isn't too well so have to have my phone on at the moment

After 25mins, I get a message from Nita asking if I was watching. From that, I decided that either Stewy or Watmough were scorching up the turf, or we were having a shocker. I dismissed thought 3, and patiently waited for Stewarts hat trick inside 20 mins.

But things started getting worse, and worse, and worse. I almost packed it in, and looked up the score, but hung in there, and still wish I hadn't. Couldn't even clap that game winner

If it wasn't for a friend being so crook, I would be furious right now

Nita sent that msg when Douglas was sent off

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4