Manly Warringahs Travelling Supportahs - Knights round 4 - 5th April

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Just received this from the club re Sunday:-

I am happy to report that we have over 40 people on the Supporters Bus for the Knights vs Sea Eagles game on Sunday.  It should be a great trip and lets hope we get to witness the first victory of the Season.

The weather report says for possible showers so pack a rain coat.

Departing: Manly Leagues Club
Time: 10:30am - BE THERE: 10:15AM
Day: Sunday

If for any reason you cannot make it please call me on my mobile.

I hope you have a great day, and Go Manly

--- I know there of many others that are making their own way there and we are meeting quite a few in Wests leagues and at the ground on the Southern Hill (plus know a few that are sitting in the stands) so we should have a good group of vocal supporters to cheer the world champs on to 2 points.

MANLY WARRINGAHS TRAVELLING SUPPORTAHS!!!!!!

MY GARDEN SHED......!!!!

Jeez, I'm soooo glad we can get back to watching the boys run 'round again!!!

great to hear we have a good amount of travelling support making the trip!

May see you guys at wests, if not...shall seee you all on the hill!!! Going to be huge! Also, check checking, are we on the "drunk hill" or the family hill?

On the Southern (Drinking, cussing and womanising Hill)
- still some conjecture as to whether SE or SW corner (Left or right of the hill) but aim for the big Manly flags as that's where we'll be.
Quite a few will watch the U20's so we'll join them when we get over from meeting others at Wests

Go the South-Eastern!!! We're looking like we'll join you guys at wests, then make the trek over...We'll be the half a dozen or so young manly guys! Hopefully the weather stays alright and we have a good day!

Cya at wests around one then,

Cheers, ben

Have fun guys and don't forget...Townsville, Brisbane and the Gold Coast coming soon...I'll be going to all three games!!

I know from speaking to a number of the players last season how appreciative they are of the supporters getting behind them (Especially at the away games) so good to see we have what looks like some good numbers going to be at the game on Sunday.

One thing I have seen over the last few years is that a lot of the little disparate groups have got together and are now banding together to make a sizeable contingent of very vocal supporters.

So, if you are at Wests, don't be shy...come over and introduce yourselves and join the group?

If you can't get to the club and are making your way straight to the ground  get to the southern hill, look out for the main supporter group and come and join us in cheering the boys to victory?

As Mark mentioned in the previous post there will be a huge travel group going to the QLD games and if the numbers last year are any indication the Brissie and Titans games will be HUGE so great way to have a weekend away and great fun to catch up with mates and meet new people...Many friendships have begun on these trips so don't worry if you are on your own or in twos or threes - keep an eye on this and the official forum for the travel plans and come along - you will be made to feel very welcome.

From the chats I've had with a number of people over the last few days everyone is very pumped for the game tomorrow so can't wait....

I am pumped and unfortunately I cannot go - have fun and cheers the boys home for win.

PS Be careful of Vidmar & his songs. 

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4