Manly Will Finish 2nd After 26 Rounds

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Where Will Manly Finish After 26 Rounds?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bottom 4 for sure for me unless we have no injuries all year.

If we get hit with injuries bottom 2 is a real chance.
Agree, said this at the start & haven't changed my mind. My goal is to avoid the spoon. The 3 week run lured most, me included, into thinking we had turned the corner. Unfortunately we turned on to a dead end street.

8th then an undefeated run through the semis, then heaps of luck in the GF with favourable calls from the pinkys to make up for 95 and 13, then DCE to hold the trophy high above his head.

Feels nice doesn't it!

We will win a few Harry, but it's the issue of consistency, and consistency against top 8 sides, that's why I'm saying what I am!!

Anyway let's see, you think top 4, I think bottom 4 or maybe a few positions higher.

Let's revisit in round 26!!!

You dont need to be consistent. Just need to win your share of games which Manly so far is almost doing and against 3 of the top 8 so far. Manly has 6 points at this stage and if they win just 9 of the next 17 games (a little over 50%), they will with two byes end up on 28 points. 8th place in 2016 was on 27 points

Doubt we can pull off second at this point. Our first two losses plus the loss to the storm were really important. We'd basically have to go undefeated from here to the end of the season to finish top 2. Even though the team is good enough to pull that off, it almost certainly won't happen.

I was thinking bottom half of the 8 back when this thread was first created. Now I'm thinking we could go as high as second!

It will take the Storm having some uncharacteristically poor performances or a bad injury toll for us to catch them.

Injuries are my main concern for us now. Our depth will be tested before the regular season is finished.

I originally voted 5-8th and still feel that is the most likely outcome.
Would love another Storm vs Manly GF if it were to be a fair match and not the NRL setting up another "fairytale" for the storm.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8