Manly Wolverines vs Broncos [Round 21 2014]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
manlyfan76 said:
The win we had to have, the jersey we never will see again.
dont forget,we always get scrappy this time of year,and when our favourite time in september comes,then we do all the right things right

Marvel jerseys was a great initiative, but I never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever want to see us in those colours again. Lets burn the jerseys and be done with them.

Foz man of the match there, with Buhrer and Lyon taking the other points. Matai and DCE just behind

It was just so damn hard seeing it and hearing Raaay and Gus saying "plenty of defence by the team in blue and gold".

Its just not Manly.

Have to agree with Dan about our top 3. Foz easily, Jamie B and Killer. DCE was good, Snake was his usual try-scoring good, Skivy had a strong second half. And I think a big wrap should go to Starling, BJ and T-Red.

Choc should be icing his hands, not his knee. Shocking hands tonight.

Another game where we do just enough in attack to win, but we won on the back of our defence.

Great win, the last time we will play in yellow. would love to show up at comic con with one of those jerseys though.
This team is awesome, blitz opponents or grind out gutsy wins it doesn't matter to us.
GO MANLY!! F##k the PONYS.

Jerry1 said:
Dogs came back strong in the end

panthers were waiting for hot showers...

scumdogs playing hot potato ....

3 losses in a row and have broncos in brisbane next week...

" DES - TINY " LOL

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8