Marty and suli

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Anyone else see Marty push suli away by the back of the head after the match??
Didn't look great

Yes. Suli decided to run in and give Benji a shove to the head while he was on the ground after the match finished
Stupid fuuck. Marty clipped him and told him to move away.

good on Marty. Suli is a lazy good for nothing - everything Marty hates

Marty is a professional and wants his team mates to treat their footy careers the same

Last edited:
It's in an FB video.. he has his hand on the back of sulis head and pushes him away with disgust..
Don't wanna see that after 2 weeks lol.. maybe 10 weeks

I think it was more of a "the games over no need to start a biff" push as Suli had a few afters on the final tackle.

He also pushed Jakey out of the way in 1 attacking set on the rabbits line fyi

he actually played better today mate in my opinion. The reason: coz he got more ball. Without Siro he got some space and he defintely piled on some metres with some damaging runs. I can see him improving more with more ball in his hand. Only problem is, he's a bit too slow.

Some of these footy players need to grow up. That's what has been killing us the last 4 or so years now. We have had players on paper that can play well but they have become immature. Good Attitude has gone out the door and most of our side has become cocky and has bitten us in the backside. As a result of that it kills their confidence and this is where you end up. At the bottom of the ladder. I said it before and i will say it again. We need good people in our side.

yeah not the best look
I did think they both looked better last night.
I'd be tempted to put Marty on an edge like back in the day for 20-30 minutes a game. I liked Aloiai's quick play the ball so would keep him in the middle.

Suli is lazy but with Sironen out he'll get waaay more ball.
Sironen is the one past it out of marty, sul and him. Needs to go and was not upset at all when he was out (although of course i'm upset when players get injured). Siro adds good defence and about 0 in attack these days, actually -100 as he never passes.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8