Marty taupau

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Dominating....I am here....but don't write off the others...as an edge forward running over halves just as good ....personally - whatever helps Manly win games.

Whoever on here says taupau.should play second row is an idiot. If this guy isn't the best prop around who's better?
Yup, used to believe he as a second-rower. Now I've completely changed. I think though, that at the time it was justified until probably that game against the dogs in the back-end of last season where he demolished them playing at prop. He was reasonably quiet otherwise until then, but with him building fitness he is getting better and better each week. What is considered a quiet game by Taupau is considered a good game by any other front rower in the comp, bar only a slight few

I still think the biggest mistake that Kidwell made with the Anzac test was starting Russell Packer and having Marty start on the bench. By the time Marty got on the field, the game was pretty much gone and the Kiwis were on the back foot.

I too used to think of Kapow as a back rower (including lock), but after seeing him play most of last year there compared to what we have seen from him in the front row, his power game definitely suits the front row a lot more.

Wasted in the second row, though I'd consider it for smaller packs. He is a prop with footwork and strength. Putting him in the second row is like putting trex on the wing

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8