Martys front row partner next year

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
This is a massive hole in our team for 2018 with Lawrence off to Titans, Knights or Tigers we dont have a prop to partner kapow in 2018. Lawrence had a great game yesterday, excellent post contact meters, leg drive, quick play the balls why is he being let go? He is very underrated and id be giving him a 2 year deal. Unless Bozo has a plan we are getting even lighter in our forwards for next season.

For a while I've been hoping Manly would sign Max King & Morgan Boyle from Titans.

I'm hoping against hope that we sign Klemmer and the Dogs release him, the same way we got Taupau.

Imagine that:

Klemmer
Api
Taupau
Sironen
Winterstein / Lane
Trbojevic

We'd blow teams off the park in the first 20 mins of just about every game. Especially with Taufua and Uate putting in runs to start the sets.

Bit concerned about AFB's lack of mobility.

He is strong as an ox but his movement doesn't seem to be improving. Probably means we just have surround him with more agile props for the rest of our front row rotation.

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11
10 4 6 15 10