Mason into Kite (last night)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Cant see why some people are so precious, Mason, Kite, Ballin, Idris all laughing and people are complaining.

At first I thought he was going to do a repeat of the forwards Dragon slaying from last year...thinking, nah man not now..then oh no not Kitey, don't start on Kitey. Then there were smiles, and all was good in Willie's and Wombats world( except the bit about losing....sheeit!)

The whole thing was funny. I think we were in front by 2 at that stage.

For me, the funniest thing Willie came out with was after the scuffle, which are embarrassing enough these days with all the push me - pull you that goes on, and everyone had separated. There must have been 15m between the sides and you hear Willie scream (in jest), "I'll push the sh!t out of you".

Funny big prick!

FMD ,This is rugby league ,Harden up princesses .I feel for you ,I really hope your hurt feelings mend soon.
This was banter !

It was friendly and pretty funny, everyone was having a laugh at it. The ref did at one point tell Mason that he should stop but really it was just fun and quite funny for the 10 minutes it was running on the feed I had

The saddest part is; Panthers are on telly, there's Kitey. Seels, Darcy / Choc. Bunnies, Gifty. Dogs, Trex. St Merge, The Blob. Prob missed one of two.

They took our pack! And stone cold motherless last...

From what I saw and head the ref asked Willie to shut up .. but then started laughing at the reply ... Kitey was trying to ignore him but in the end so difficult to do. I thought it was one of the better parts of the day.

The funniest comment I heard was just before all the banter had started. Right after Horo and someone else had got in some push and shove. Mason yelled out at the Penrith player "what'd you do to him, be careful he'll smash you" (something to that effect) hahahahah

Rugby league needs more characters not less. It was pretty harmless. Not like he's ennis

The funniest comment I heard was just before all the banter had started. Right after Horo and someone else had got in some push and shove. Mason yelled out at the Penrith player "what'd you do to him, be careful he'll smash you" (something to that effect) hahahahah

Rugby league needs more characters not less. It was pretty harmless. Not like he's ennis
I think he yelled out " Careful ,he'll push the **** out of you "

I like it - if it was against Manly I would want our pack to belt him...happened all day with Spud & Chief & was a hell of a lot more nasty yet people loved it & they should..
The ONLY thing with Masons comments that are bad is the fact he is most likely firing up the opposition pack - we are not exactly intimidating in the engine room & this will only help the opposition packs rip in - as for some banter - its great ...but we are not backing it up in the heat of battle is the problem.

Bumped into Kitey just now. 'a Penrith Cafe' :). It's clear Kitey still has a big love for MWSE, i said they need him come back and help, and he responded by confirming his retirement at the end of season. He may go out a winner with that great tran he has @ the Panthers.
But he also wants to come back someday, to Manly "in a coaching capacity".
He's a great guy, Boy we could sure use a 2008 version of him RIGHT NOW. Legend.

Attachments

• IMAG0178.jpg
    IMAG0178.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 11
Bumped into Kitey just now. 'a Penrith Cafe' :). It's clear Kitey still has a big love for MWSE, i said they need him come back and help, and he responded by confirming his retirement at the end of season. He may go out a winner with that great tran he has @ the Panthers.
He's a great guy, Boy we could sure use a 2008 version of him RIGHT NOW. Legend.

He deserves to go out a winner I would certainly be in support of that

Sterlo's Show last night asked Mase what he said.

Apparently he now has Kitey's locker and Kitey left some cryptic quote on the wall that leaves the reader to determine whether its a statement or a fact.

So Mase said "I said its a statement, Kitey - but he didn't remember what he had left so he didn't get why I said its a statement'

Scrums are deeper than we were led to believe @:cool:

^^ That's awesome. Kitey was always great for us and never said a bad word after he left. I've always wished him well at the Panthers and would LOVE to have him on our coaching staff one day. Why not get him on staff before the Panthers do?

^^ That's awesome. Kitey was always great for us and never said a bad word after he left. I've always wished him well at the Panthers and would LOVE to have him on our coaching staff one day. Why not get him on staff before the Panthers do?
Yes, why not: He wants to 'Come Home' !

I :h: Kitey. There, I said it.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4