Massive Danger Game

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
DSM5 said:
I don't think Carney deals with pressure to well.

10 schooners helps him handle it lol.

Just think dsm we met for the first time in this corresponding game in 2010 :)

dowdz said:
Mark from Brisbane said:
There's a MASSIVE danger that I will have a headache on Tuesday morning....I don't know what it is but every time Manly play and I have to watch on TV I need to drink about 6-8 beers before the start, then I can't sit down whilst it's on meaning I am always at the fridge for another one, then my throat gets sore from screaming at the refs so I have more beers, then the wife gets the ****s and goes upstairs so I have more beers (becuase I can), then we win and I have a drink to celebrate....I agree a MASSIVE danger!!

Great post Mark. My wife kicks me out of the house when a Manly game is on.
That should be other way around I would've thought!

Unless of course your wife is the beer drinking, screaming manly fan, and you're the one who gets the poops!
:p

voicefromthehill said:
Maybe a liberal smattering of emoticons would assist some in applying a level of facetiousness - instead of a malevolent tone - to the original post

While I am unsure as to what minority I belong to I will be sure to use this new found status to an ends far more beneficial than eliminating cliches from the site (insert emoticon of choice).

And yes I would love to educate many to express themselves more effectively - maybe this thread will help one person think before typing.

Cheers
VFTH

Me thinks that lone voice from the hill is looking rather sheepish right about now :-/

globaleagle said:
dowdz said:
Mark from Brisbane said:
There's a MASSIVE danger that I will have a headache on Tuesday morning....I don't know what it is but every time Manly play and I have to watch on TV I need to drink about 6-8 beers before the start, then I can't sit down whilst it's on meaning I am always at the fridge for another one, then my throat gets sore from screaming at the refs so I have more beers, then the wife gets the ****s and goes upstairs so I have more beers (becuase I can), then we win and I have a drink to celebrate....I agree a MASSIVE danger!!

Great post Mark. My wife kicks me out of the house when a Manly game is on.
That should be other way around I would've thought!

Unless of course your wife is the beer drinking, screaming manly fan, and you're the one who gets the poops!
:p

Hahahaha......i dont mind as she is heavily preggas and i go get on it with my mates lol.

Not a big league fan. Her ties through her family are the Bears, but she is now a Manly fan. Made her see the light

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4