Mata ole mate

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
no need Cliffy, I molested myself last night after the Manly victory.

Just one thing Garts......please dont tell me you were looking at your avatar at the time. :naughty: It would ruin this site completely for me :lol:

Match ratings

Monas 6
Kite 8

I will start a separate thread on Mr King

Mona's 6??

His kicking out of dummy half is what i think gave us such good field position in the first half and a bit contribution to the points we put on them!!

Tackled well again... service out of dummy half was good.. i'd give him a 7.5 or 8

maybe by his standards.

Buderus he ain't.

dont get me wrong Buderus is a great player but when his mate Joey is not around he is no where near as effective.

I actually think Priddis is just as good as him.

I always knew there was more to it when it came to Mata and Monas....

6 ? Meh... 3 great kicks.. good runs.. when he went off we lost our composure... again..

I actually thought we went to crumbs when BK went off. They scored twice during this period no?

I always knew there was more to it when it came to Mata and Monas....

6 ? Meh... 3 great kicks.. good runs.. when he went off we lost our composure... again..

We all know you carry his seed.

some of these fellas are the same blokes crying for him at 7 last year,6 early this year and then when he ends up in his rightful position at 9 (where he tackles well and provides a kicking option and does not occupy a major playmaker role ) they are all geniuses.i seem to remember saying he should play 9 about 50 times last year only to be run over by the monaghan mob,as i was when i said he was not a six this year.

the bloke is a solid modern style 9 in the same mould as a lot of halfbacks who turned to hooker because they were not playmakers.no more ,no less.

buderus is regarded as the greatest league hooker of all time by most judges and to compare him with monaghan is a very bad joke but also very predictable.only steve walters even comes close to him as there numerous test and state jumpers evidence.

Yeah sue your right..

I was one to push him for the 6 this year and i have never stated that i always wanted him in the 9... i have just been praising the bloke and the coaching staff for his good form

Yes, comparing mona's to buderus is a joke... but it's the best poor old mata's could come up with to help his cause :)

Sue you also stated he was intended for the 9 jersey in 2004!

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2