Matabele meets the Rockers

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
*didn't even get above the border*

Anyone take pics?

I can't remember who I've met from AE. Whoever was at the touch footy day..

No pics CC but I was at the touch footy day along with Byso, Ryan, Six, Larry Tate, Daniel - memory like a sive. :shock:

Where were you sitting? I only managed to see 2 tries down our end. Fancy that. 10 tries in a match and 8 scored at just one end. :roll:

My elbow made Channel 9's coverage.

they couldnt show anymore, shildren may have been watching and they didnt want to give them nightmares

Flipper we infortunately saw plenty of Bronco tries in fact we saw 42 points scored at the end we were sitting at.

And we had King lined up in front of us before the first half kick off - well within earshot. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Obviously your bit of inspiration worked well with Jason before kick off. :clap: :clap:

I told him to "Go hard or go off" didn't I.

It can't be helped if he chose the latter. !wall: !wall:

Could have been sensational!

First Manly supporter to be punched out by a Manly player - in the Pregame warmup. :blaugh: :blaugh: :blaugh:

Don't kid yourself.

The first Manly player to be punched out after threatening a spectator in a pre-game warm-up.

This is Princess we're talking about here.

I must apoligise to wheel though i had no idea who he was and misheard groggo when he introduced us, i thought he said will so i didnt know until later when he told me who it was later.

I'm famous :D

And we had King lined up in front of us before the first half kick off - well within earshot. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

give up the motivational speaking Mata if thats the case!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8