Matabele Ratings vs Cowgirls

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
This King thing has been dragging out for an eternity and you would've thought that a few times inbetween maybe it was his good form that brought him some repreave from the coaches axe.
Unfortunately this is not the case and it has me totally and utterly fcuked as to why this waste of a player is still being picked!
We bag various other players (Monas included) but atleast every now and then they show glipses of form which help to warrant their selection- WHAT HAS KING DONE?????
How he ever made the City team based on apparent promise he showed is beyond me.
I wouldn't mind an upfront answer from someone in the know at the club as to why they have persisted with him for such a long time because from where I'm standing his contribution to the team has been minimal at best (and you can't use the injured excuse- that has gone on far too long).

I was amazed at King's inbability to move laterally in defence.

Players simply run a half a metre to his left or right and he is left grasping.

Really quite embarassing.

Im nearly 40 , but I bet $50 i could step straight around him :lol2:

[quote author=JEF]
I was amazed at King's inbability to move laterally in defence.

Players simply run a half a metre to his left or right and he is left grasping.

Really quite embarassing.
A few of us have been saying it here and elsewhere for years but we are usually labelled as 'disloyal' for stating the plain obvious.
Why we didn't allow the Roosters to take him when there was a chance I don't know. To let Hecks go could go down as one of our recruitment blunders as this guy just doesn't cut it. All the injury excuses last year bought him some time.

Has anyone ever seen him do a big hit? Does he work hard in defence and doing anything but second man flops? I think he made one line break last year. His metres are below par and defensively he is a liability as his lateral shift isn't there.

He needs PL.

[/quote]

Yes needs PL, but does PL need him????? :doh:

I tend to agree with everythig thats been said,except the wooden spoon brain explosion.Im with tookey,Rose should have a run,he could surprise.

I just remembered that Hecks was let go.

To tell you the trooth I nearly shed a tear. I cannot fathom letting a player of his caliber go for a ****ing soft prop.

I found it quite amusing the other day when someone suggested we use the NRL salary cap increase to increase and extend Jasons contract. True Comic Genious there.

I just remembered that Hecks was let go.

To tell you the trooth I nearly shed a tear. I cannot fathom letting a player of his caliber go for a ****ing soft prop.

I found it quite amusing the other day when someone suggested we use the NRL salary cap increase to increase and extend Jasons contract. True Comic Genious there.

that was me :D

Theres a fine line between comic genius and insanity you know.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4