Mataeo mystery ?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Wait… are there people on internet forums putting two and two together and coming up with five (or any possible amount of numbers other than four)?
It's like a rude Frenchman - unheard of!

Suppose we won't hear any more regarding this story until they return to preseason training, do any of you know when this maybe.

Ron E. Gibbs said:
Wait… are there people on internet forums putting two and two together and coming up with five (or any possible amount of numbers other than four)?
It's like a rude Frenchman - unheard of!

Infinity to the power of infinity.

There's a picture of Mateo at training yesterday. It's up on the Sea eagles web page. Guess that puts the rumor to bed.

Looks photoshopped to me. I think it's Mateo's head stuck on Brett Stewart's body. (I heard Snake bulked up in the off season, got a few tats and a really good tan).

MadMarcus said:
Looks photoshopped to me. I think it's Mateo's head stuck on Brett Stewart's body. (I heard Snake bulked up in the off season, got a few tats and a really good tan).
Or just a simple head transplant?..... and I'm pretty sure Hodges has Chocs legs. Imagine how pissed off the Eels are going to be when they find out his legs decided to stay at Manly. At least they get his hands...

Eagles2nv said:
Yeah here is the photo of Mateo training yesterday:

Mateo is a big boy He has Size and Skill . 2V is the coach who will get the best out of him

I have it on good authority that since he has grown his beard, Mateo looks so much like the bearded Darius Boyd, that he is off to the Broncos to be with Clint Eastwood.

Jesus, Killer looks to be carrying a bit of um... condition. Like Frank Pritchard/George Rose condition...

Loobs said:
Jesus, Killer looks to be carrying a bit of um... condition. Like Frank Pritchard/George Rose condition...
yes I noticed that to
and whats with DCE smiling lol

cq5dam.web.1280.1280.jpeg

mozgrame said:
Eagles2nv said:
Yeah here is the photo of Mateo training yesterday:

Did anyone pick up on the obvious player rift? It seems Mateo may have stolen Hodges's hat. Get on it, "Mole". There's a story there!!!!

gee thats an evil eye he is giving him

Tomorrow the headline will read on the daily telegraph 's website

" Rift leads to snake leaving over the off season to dogs " as I can not see him in the pictures posted on the website.

Would not surprise me to see such a conclusion come from the dribble that is the daily tele

Good to see the boys back in training

Only 2 months and a bit away from the season starting cannot wait!!

Foran doesn't look too happy in the pictures.

Obviously he doesn't want to be here and would rather be training at Parramatta.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4