Matai lining up George Burgess in final

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Jethro said:
and then watch Sam come running in and attacking Skivi

Little doubt that Sam "Thaiday" Burgess will be up to his usual grubby tactics. No drama, Stevie is tougher than all four of those cream puffs put together.

Daddycool08 said:
I hope Matai hits him into next Wednesday.

But a word of caution Steve - watch out for the retaliatory 'squirrel grip."

As far as Georgina goes, I think if you hit her once or twice she does go into her shell a bit.

And to the refs I say - referee both sides not just one - you know what I am talking about and don't act dumb about it. :mad:

Give us a fair game and let the best side win don't become part of it.

That a boy Daddycool,

U r certainly right mate!
The refs are running around like show ponies in pink horse rugs (oops shirts).
Our Stevie M is the walking wounded at times and spurs our boys on. I just hope, not too many decisions go upstairs for video ref to view or adjudicate on.
I think they're on the boozer up there and don't know mud from clay (on occasions).

Manly just need to be wary of questioning ref's because they'll tolerate Souffs and give us a caning in the penalties.

Cheers
Pete C Eagle

Roger_Ramjet said:
OOhh I want to see this. I t will be a good clash and hope Matai smashes the Burgearses!

Like Daddycool said about knocking him into next Wednesday.
I hope Stevie does his usual legal, hard hits and sends Burgess packing back to the UK for an early Christmas.
It will be a tough muscle up match so C'mon Manly.

Wombat Legacy said:
These are the articles we want-bring them on. I am feeling more confident by the hour that we can cause a boilover!

I feel it also Wombat and I hope so.
Manly has cost me a few lottery tickets in the last two losses.
Bugger it.........I need to collect, win big and have a Silvertails Party on Manly Beach.
No dream here either!
I've got the ales on for the match and The Matchup because Wabbits will twy and weevil us.

Central Coast Eagle said:
Masked Eagle said:
I hate these sorts of articles from us. From memory they rarely seem to produce good performances. Lets just stick to flying under the radar and beat them on the scoreboard.

That was the old regime not this one.

I feel that over the last couple of months this is what we have been lacking, if we can have intensity in our defence we stand a chance!

Not so sure about that. From memory we had players come out in the media this year with statements about how we would play prior to the losses to the Dogs, Rabbits and Eels this year whilst some of our better performances we were just playing things low key. By all means go out and smash them but no need to blab to the media about it.

I hope Matai just nails him with a big hit early cause what G Burgess Vermin did in the last game ensured this.

We also need to sort out Isaac Luke, he is the heart beat of their team. He has to be nullified out of dummy half. I would be looking to pressure him wherever possible.

We are in real trouble in this game. Normally teams only talk up this sort of thing when they are trying to play mind games. If they're confident they just get on with it. Souffs have been restrained and have quietly gotten on with the job of preparation and it has been Manly mouthing off.

Masked Eagle said:
Masked Eagle said:
I hate these sorts of articles from us. From memory they rarely seem to produce good performances. Lets just stick to flying under the radar and beat them on the scoreboard.

I feel that over the last couple of months this is what we have been lacking, if we can have intensity in our defence we stand a chance!

Not so sure about that. From memory we had players come out in the media this year with statements about how we would play prior to the losses to the Dogs, Rabbits and Eels this year whilst some of our better performances we were just playing things low key. By all means go out and smash them but no need to blab to the media about it.

I should have been more clear, the "under the radar" was the old regime. Tooves seems to be happy for the players to back themselves publicly, instead of constantly downplaying it.

Whether they talk publicly about it or not, the forwards need some mongrel in them. That's the point I was trying to make.

Masked Eagle said:
Masked Eagle said:

I should have been more clear, the "under the radar" was the old regime. Tooves seems to be happy for the players to back themselves publicly, instead of constantly downplaying it.

Whether they talk publicly about it or not, the forwards need some mongrel in them. That's the point I was trying to make.

As I said, never seems to work out well for us.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4