Matai to sign contract extension?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The Who said:
I'm confused. Can anybody list the clubs that Brett is not going to next year - if there are any.
Well let's see. Firstly it was him and Gift a package deal back to the Gong goons. Then it was a done deal signed with the rorters, that was until they did a rort to get Mini for another couple of years. No wait was that before or after he was going with Des to the Dogs. Slightest hint he was going to Souffs with Gift but now he's back at the Dogs but only on Fri or Sat and then at the Raiders when they play Sun or Mon. Somewhere in there was a Parra offer and also I think because the Donkeys are struggling for fullbacks there may have been an enquiry from them as well.
My god the NRL and associated reporters are just top heavy with knob polishers at the moment.:D

Matai will be harder to replace imo. Hiku's defence is not ready for him to play centre. We will need to buy a centre or two when Matai and Killer go. Whereas full back.. Hiku Gutherson and Tom Turbo are going to be class. I personally think it will be Tom Turbo as our next future fullback. He has star quality written all over him. Maybe Gutherson will be groomed as a centre in the killer mould. Who knows. If Brett wants to go.. and hes entitled to go make his money before he retires then let him go. Give one of the youth a go and go sign a good prop .

HappilyManly said:
- I'll go back to my gelato :)
Gelato - mmmmmmmm. I like the multi-flavoured ones. They're colourful and delicious. They taste extra yummy when eaten while wearing a Manly jersey.

KaZa said:
Matai will be harder to replace imo. Hiku's defence is not ready for him to play centre. We will need to buy a centre or two when Matai and Killer go. Whereas full back.. Hiku Gutherson and Tom Turbo are going to be class. I personally think it will be Tom Turbo as our next future fullback. He has star quality written all over him. Maybe Gutherson will be groomed as a centre in the killer mould. Who knows. If Brett wants to go.. and hes entitled to go make his money before he retires then let him go. Give one of the youth a go and go sign a good prop .

Why? He is signed for another two years. If he was that concerned about his brothers future, why didn't he sign with his brother.

Many stuck solid with Snake for over 3 years when he was injured and hardly played a game.

He needs to be a man and see out his Manly contract.

Ritchie takes a good Manly story and turns it negative.

Matai’s Sea Eagles future up in the air
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/steve-matai-to-play-200th-game-for-manly-this-weekend-but-still-not-sure-of-his-sea-eagles-future/story-fni3gnk1-1227040472426

It was on fox sports yesterday on the scrolling banner at the bottom that he is going to re-sign until the end of 2017.

Brissie Kid said:

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/steve-matai-to-play-200th-game-for-manly-this-weekend-but-still-not-sure-of-his-sea-eagles-future/story-fni3gnk1-1227040472426

Tsh Tsh, you should know that News limited policy is to paint Manly in a negative light as much as possible, Ritchie was only being consistent.

Brissie Kid said:

A good Manly story??? lol.... No such thing.

the mauler said:
Brissie Kid said:

Manly write their own good story, ignore the spuriosalists (a new word that describes untruthful journalists).

Boofhead said:
the mauler said:
Brissie Kid said:

Manly write their own good story, ignore the spuriosalists (a new word that describes untruthful journalists).

Haha! Quick, put that word into Urban Dictionary!!!

If he does stay, and go further in his Manly-career, any new contract should be signed in sump-oil (or indelible ink bare minimum).

Half-man; half-machine, our Matai!

(Just no strayin' outside the lines, and/or any more road-rage suspensions Skivi, Thx!)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4