Mata's Favourite Show

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Mata's Favourite Show

She never told anyone. She said that.. she said it's something she has kept bottled up and had never told anyone before now.

Mata's Favourite Show

Oh, there you go.. My bad.

I guess it's one of those times where I should have gone with my agenda hahaha.. I hate Big Brother but attempted to stick up for them. Should have backed myself!!

Mata's Favourite Show

Oh, there you go.. My bad.

I guess it's one of those times where I should have gone with my agenda hahaha.. I hate Big Brother but attempted to stick up for them. Should have backed myself!!

Your desire to contradict me at any opportunity is stronger than your commitment to truth. :blush:

Mata's Favourite Show

I wasn't trying to contradict you... I was just under the impression that what she said on the show was true. I also figured you haven't been watching it and was trying to fill you in on what I thought was correct.

I said "my bad".

Mata's Favourite Show

You clearly state you "hate Big Brother". You clearly state "I saw that too" regardless of whether you were "made to watch it" or not.

If you had a spine surely you'd have passed up the "opportunity"?

Mata's Favourite Show

i was forced to watch it last night. Sitting there feeling a little skattered, with a few of my friends and flat mates, The remote control out of reach and none of us able to muster the energy to retrieve it.

My head hurts now and I blame that bullet to the head of a show

Mata's Favourite Show

Am i spose to go over to my mates place and say to his missus.. "umm we won't be watching this??"

It's not my house ffs.

Mata's Favourite Show

I watch it. Well, kind of. I'm usually on the net while its on and my missus absolutely loves it.

Friday to Monday it's football but it gets taped so she can watch it religiously.

Mata's Favourite Show

Am i spose to go over to my mates place and say to his missus.. \"umm we won't be watching this??\"

It's not my house ffs.

My mates turn off the TV when I visit.

Mata's Favourite Show

[quote author=Nutzcraw]
Am i spose to go over to my mates place and say to his missus.. \"umm we won't be watching this??\"

It's not my house ffs.

[/quote]

And turn of the lights to pretend they are not home :p

Mata's Favourite Show

[quote author=Nutzcraw]

It's not my house ffs.

[/quote]

You have mates??

Mata's Favourite Show

I prefer to call them friends, but I thought I'd use the venacular you Orstrayans prefer.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4